alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i would save......bloo for sure....badapple....gamefreak.....nickolai(?)......probably peterson.....
....lara croft (duh)....yeah...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Wait, who's Nikolai? Surely he's not more important than Russel Brand.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Easy: Carl Sagan, Richard Feynman, Einstein, Rudyard Kipling, Richard Dawkins, J.R.R Tolkein.

I would be a man among gods, During the day we would walk the island and admire the fish from afar, Dawkins would teach us about the plant life and ecology of the world that surrounds us. Rudyard and Tolkien would write and speak eloquently of the beauty that encompassed us in its wake.

During the night we would lay in the sands with the surf crashing by our feet, We would stare at the stars and feel insignificant. Sagan, Feynman and Einstein would admire the cosmos and teach us of the wonders unreachable. The sky would be so clear that the arm of the milky way would arch over us like a canopy to the heavens, We would stare into the infinity and it would stare back into us. We sleep and we would dream, Not dream of a better world or a brighter future. But dream of tomorrow, Another day to try and understand it all and admire all the wonders of the universe.

People ask me what i want to do when i'm older, I always say "Study physics".

"Like sheldon cooper"

"No, Like a curious man"

So to answer the question, I would take 6 people to share wonder with. To ask questions with.

Because after all thats the most important thing in life.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DarkLioness

What the hell? What about me?!?!?

*eyes tear up*

Oh and good luck on the tattoo Peterson

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

so i got the first half of my sleeve done today heres an epic pic

530467_485592848151263_545867105_n.jpg,

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey! Not bad not bad.

indeed i still need to go back and finish it i need to get it colored im thinking emerald green with white for the fan and body, with red for the eyes so whenever i make it back to the parlor and get it finished ill make sure to post the completed project.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey the tat's looking good man.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

That looks WAY better than the one I got

its my third one, I have the new york jets logo on my chest and the eye or horus on my right arm.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@CH: I thought the most important thing to a stranded island guy was food and companionship. With those 5 girls, I can get companionship while also doing a lot of eating if you catch my drift.

Because that's five times the sandwiches!

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey Pete where do you get you tattoo's done? (Just interested, because my cousin works on tattoos himself) Because that’s some good work by the artist and will look pretty damn good when completed.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo: THIS GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUY...

Ive gone two seperate parlors here in North Carolina, i went to Alien Art Tattoo for the cobra my other two were done at gypsy rose which has an international chain of parlors.

lets play a game......

*puts everybody to sleep*

*everybody wakes up*

hello citizens.

*sees jigsaw doll in a tv*

you dont know me but i know you.

BA:is that.....alienxeno?

aw god damn it!

anyway.

the devices you have on you will trigger in a minute.......

there is a box with a lock device on it..

but where is the key!?

i will give you a hint peterson.

*sees a picture of a key in his arm where the tattoe is*

can you risk the tattoo for your members?

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

-drives through wall hitting Ax car- Dammit does this mean I get points off on my drivers ed test?

In other news...

Cool I'm thinking about getting a tattoo some time but I'm lifeguarding right about now so I'll have enough money soon, just looking for a place to go I live and Austin so it shouldn't be hard.

villains are always like:

you ended my plan to assasinate everybody!

life is ugly life!

life is meanigless!

*so what is sooo good about death?*

good point......

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

So, how bout Jurassic Park coming out in 3D?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I really hope that movie does well enough. I am a huge fan of the Jurassic Park movie

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Do we need Jurassic Park to be in 3D now?