why was the Aliens in AVP small I thought they were more bigger

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I thought they were more bigger(when first time saw AVP said to my self WTF!!! thoughtthe Aliens were bigger????)

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

ye that was down to captin chubby chops of the SS-McFat 1, i posted this up a couple days ago and like dave ripley and dave said they were about 8 feet tall which in theory they could have taken down the pred a bit easier due to matching size

topdogg2.jpg

they are.that #@%$@!^ anderson changed them

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- fine
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

they should of been bigger it would of been good but story line kinda

fatmoogle8, Undefined, 19 years ago

i would have liked the aliens to be bigger, even though they are indeed "big" ^_^

8.png

St1mp0, Undefined, 19 years ago

is it me, or did the queen alien look much larger in the AvP movie compared to the queen alien in ALiens and ALien 4?

i asked a few mates and they suggested that the Pred's might of altered the captured queen alien ain order for her to produce more aggressive xenomorphs... therefor making the hunt more challanging, which could explain the queen aliens altered size?
what are your thoughts guys

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

na paul anderson the clown of a director wanted to change everything, he wanted the aliens took look more like the origanl first one, he wanted the queen to look bigger and he cahnged the preds slighty

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

The alien queen was captured by the predators and was being fed chemicals into her body in order to speed up her reproductive process, this might also explain the difference in the aliens (theoretical.

The queen was totally remolded by designers for AVP and was totally anamatronic, alowing her to be more streamlined - the queen in aliens and resurrection had two men inside of the mold controlling her limb actions which is why the queen looked wider in appearance - as far as the bilogical side of things go, i'm not up to date on why the queen was different in the AVP movie, i'd go with the fact that perhaps (like humans) no two aliens are alike and have small charicteristics that seperate them from the others, it's possible that the queen came from a larger host which would explain it's increase in size.

Damn i'm good.

prime.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

St1mp0, Undefined, 19 years ago

and breath... cheers mate *thumbs up*

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

heheheh, most of that is just speculation, i don't (for once) have any hardcore facts or studied theories on why the queen was larger.

- for all those of you who are going to moan and say "it was a different designer...blah blah" - Yes we all know it was because of a differnt designer, but, as i've stated for so long, everything needs a reason behind it in movie land, a backstory that the audience can identify with. Keep that in mind.

prime.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ok

in my mind.. i thought the queen was bigger, because it was older. the queen in aliens and ressurection were both younger. but yeah.. the aliens do seem a tad smaller then the other aliens in the previous movies. i thought this was due to the chemicals and such being pumped into the queen to hyper accelerate the egg laying and chest bursting process.

Here... Take it!