Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Clan Recruitment Thread

Forum

Clan Recruitment Thread

Register or login to post
Peterson
2013-06-24 20:15:09
Human
that pretty much got scrapped guess i should actually change that one the page and fix everything... meh ill do it tomorrow...
EliteHunter13
2013-06-25 22:42:33
Yautja
Sorry guys, but:

Name: EliteHunter13

Clan: Hunter's Moon
You dare challenge an Elite? Brothers! Band together and defend our honor! I owe a debt to humans that I can never repay. Any human that seeks assistance, can come to me and I will be their shield.
concretehunter
2013-06-26 03:37:44
Yautja
EliteHunter you can't request to join and not post in the mainboard.
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

shockwave
2013-06-27 00:41:03
Xenomorph
I meant the ACM clan for PS3. I thought I was allowed to join both?
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
Peterson
2013-06-27 16:58:42
Human
No the whole thing was scrapped, im in the process of fixing everything from that. The Team was never active .
-Bloo-
2013-06-27 17:28:24
Xenomorph
In that case, your trial's still on, and I think you've got another week - I have to check the clan room records.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

shockwave
2013-06-28 20:49:13
Xenomorph
Thanks Bloo and Peterson, I appreciat it. I think im going to have to train with other skilled people then and what do you mean "not active"? You mean..not active since the clan was first founded. Thats interesting, I hope the clan re-awakens so I can play with some badasses that came from this awsome site. But like I said Bloo and Peterson, thanks for informing me. And I have to throw this out...im not going to be active 24/7 like I usually am because my computer is such a dick right now and hasnt been behaving recently......had to throw this out for you guys.
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
PredAlienWarrior
2013-07-08 12:53:30
Xenomorph
Been months, going to give it another go.

Name: PredAlienWarrior

Clan I wish to join: Shadow Serpents

P.S. (To -Bloo- or any leader of the Shadow Serpents, if you do choose to take me in I would like to make a video of the Clans background story and post it on my youtube channel *MrALIENSVSPREDATOR*)
-Bloo-
2013-07-08 13:28:29
Xenomorph
You'll be monitored - you know the drill. Good luck.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

beast99
2013-07-08 23:38:58
Yautja
I would like to join the Hunters Moon clan. I am a beginner and wish to be tought by a group with experiance. I am ready to serve my leader with absolute loyalty and honor and to death. If you have alien vs predator 3 or aco im ready to play. Thank you for your time
concretehunter
2013-07-09 06:45:09
Yautja
You have a week, Post consistently on the main board and sure!

photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

beast99
2013-07-09 08:51:37
Yautja
Which board is the main board. Is it one of the forums?
Register or login to post

Alien Figure

Dish Network New Jersey
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners