Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Clan Recruitment Thread

Forum

Clan Recruitment Thread

Register or login to post
Peterson
2013-04-11 23:58:20
Human
Nighte, CH has already said your under observation, read the first post in the thread it clearly states you under go a activity trial period.
nightfoot
2013-04-13 10:11:19
Yautja
ooooo sry
EliteHunter13
2013-04-13 21:10:43
Yautja
Hey, Peterson, is there any way possible to create a new clan?..... Just wondering...
You dare challenge an Elite? Brothers! Band together and defend our honor! I owe a debt to humans that I can never repay. Any human that seeks assistance, can come to me and I will be their shield.
FireHunter
2013-04-13 23:35:30
Xenomorph
No, there is no way to create a new clan. You must join one of the current clans.
EliteHunter13
2013-04-14 20:48:00
Yautja
Alright, thanks....
You dare challenge an Elite? Brothers! Band together and defend our honor! I owe a debt to humans that I can never repay. Any human that seeks assistance, can come to me and I will be their shield.
EliteHunter13
2013-04-14 20:50:45
Yautja
Well, here goes nothing....

Name: EliteHunter13

Clan: Balatu
Voltage-3000
2013-04-15 00:12:45
Yautja
good luck with balatu hey havent even read my response lol
For a wounded man shall
Say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven,"
Such is the Rule of Honor
nightfoot
2013-04-16 19:37:16
Yautja
so wado i do to stay active
concretehunter
2013-04-16 19:38:41
Yautja
Post in topics! (Off topic thread doesn't count!)
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

shockwave
2013-04-28 23:15:54
Xenomorph
shockwave:
I wish to join shadow serpents
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
Waralien
2013-04-28 23:25:42
Xenomorph
Shockwave, you will be under observation. Just keep posting regularly (not just in the Off-Topic Thread), don't violate any of the rules of the site, be respectful to everyone and you'll be in the clan in no time. Also, we will let you know when you'll be allowed into the clan so please don't post in here asking about your status.

Vangaurd of the Shadows
shockwave
2013-04-29 23:44:30
Xenomorph
yes sir . I will follow the rules, be loyal and kind to everyone, and wait tell im worthy enough to join the clan
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
Register or login to post

Alien Books

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners