Where the queen came from

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Now I have a theroy about how the queen came about. It goes like this, in the first alien movie there was the space jockey and the queen was made by one of the facehuggers got lose on the jockey's ship and facehugged the jockey thus a queen poped out! And well the basices for the movie aliens is that the queen fell into the place where the eggs where kept on the jockey ship and she was put to sleep in some since. In the movie aliens she awakes and well you know! But why you may ask the jockeys made the aliens, well because the aliens biology is the basics for all there tecknology. If you got a different theroy i'd really like to hear it.

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

No worries - i'll send you the sig tonight.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah im already on imagecave thanks for all ur help

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

Yeah i've done it mate, you need to fix yourself up with a free image hosting site if you haven't got one already and i'll send you the picture later on tonight (UK time)

try imagecave

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

thats what i was trying to say now someone needs to make a film of the jockeys tale it would be cool

Well doc, i was hoping that if alien 5 ever got the push ahead it would dive more into the history of the aliens 'arrival' on Acheron, perhaps the compnay had top secret backlogs on what actually happened down there seeing as they new about the presence of the aliens all along.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

yeah i hope that alien 5(if it ever happens) does that i no alot of people in fox want to do it. by the way hope im not nagging or anythin but hows the sig comming along i no i said this in another thead i just didnt no if u saw it or not

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

um well... no
i would write you some theories but my'n are long and well ya

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- fine
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

You are so lazy.lol

ALIEN_H_LOGO2.gif

wat do u mean a queen falls into place? in aliens we see newts dad get facehugged and the most likly story of hadley's hope (can be seen in "newts tale" comic)is that one gets loose gets someone takes them bac to the jockeys ship superfacehugges them and theres the queen

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

From space or created by DNA???

Whoevers Wins... We Lose.3 Deadly Species.Millions Of Ways To Die.
daveberg-468x60.jpg

Sigh* The queen didn't just 'come about' in aliens. I really can't be bothered to go in depth on this, i think soon i'll try and write a piece for this site covering the how's and whys of alien biology. Alot of you really need to get in the now about this.

There were no aliens on board the jockeys craft. They were carrying a cargo of alien eggs to an unknown destination when they hit a meteor storm which ruptured the hull of the ship and destroyed the fail safe system containing the eggs, without restraint, the eggs hatched and began to empregnate the crew, with one last ditch attempt to keep the aliens from spreading, the last jockey on board (yes the one in the chiar) sent out a distress/warning signal as he piloted the ship to crash land on the nearest planet (archeron) just as he too fell prey to the aliens.

This is a widley ACCEPTED theory on how the craft came to be on acheron.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron