alien empress fun facts

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

there is a diffrence between the empress and the queen.
the empress is alot bigger and stronger.
the looks like it would feel hard like glass.the empress looks like it would feel like drie leaves.
the queen would mostley run away if atacked.the empress would try to kill you instead.
avp3 has a empress.there is no queen in that game.eccept for alien ending.the empress gets killed and six becomes a queen.
the other avp games have a queen

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I don't remember if you had to fight one in AVP2, but you did get to see one unconscious on a flat bed.

It's speculated that an Empress is just an old Queen, like the difference between a man in his thirties and one in his fifties (or something even more similar like a Drone to a Warrior). There isn't an actual transformation taken to achieve the state, not like a Queen/Empress morphing into a Queen Mother or a Drone/Warrior morphing into a Queen.

I still like the idea of a lone Drone 're-configuring' a single organism's entire biological structure to turn it into an egg (possibly housing a Super Facehugger if totally alone) more than Warriors or Praetorians morphing into a Queen, but these two methods coexisting in the life-cycle canon is, in my opinion, perfectly possible. The only problem is the films only showing the former while the latter exists only in games.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

My thoughts are that an Empress in an old Queen who after a long period of time has went through another morphisis and has become bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, and more agressive. This enables the empress to basically control the quuens in the immediate area.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i am actauly saying how you can see if that is a empress or queen