favorite avp game.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

what is your favorite avp game.

mine is 3.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

For nostalgia's sake, I'm gonna have to go with the AVP Arcade game from Capcom. I blew so many quarters on that thing...

thats my second and thirt is avp 1

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I thought AVP2 was the best, but my favorite was Extinction. There's a certain joy to be found in bulking up the shit out of a single Predalien and absolutely murdering anything that has a face.

good but i did not play it so probably have no idea what you are talking about

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

"I thought AVP2 was the best, but my favorite was Extinction. There's a certain joy to be found in bulking up the shit out of a single Predalien and absolutely murdering anything that has a face." -Bloo

I have to agree with Bloo on the whole Predalien thing there is nothing like having a Predalien with 50k health rampaging across the map and wreaking the preds base but the pathfinding in that game was god awful.My favorite has to be AVP2 I still remember this one game playing survivor and being the first alien i was a Preatorian on depot(I think thats the map,its the only thing I'm fuzzy about ) and I got in the 2nd entrance and killed 14 out of the 15 people on 1 life (but then again I did become a queen after 5 kills) the last guy didn't last long, during the map change that last guy said and I quote
" WHO THE FUCK LET A PREATORIAN IN THE GODDAM BASE? HOW DIDN'T YOU GUYS KILL IT WITH THE FUCKING MINIGUN?" truth be told I got lucky that they missed with their miniguns. That game only lasted 1 minute.Those were the days.....

Extinction is my second favorite, if only for the goofy way the Xenos drag corpses.

Yeah, you had a jingle for it and everything.

Didn't it start like...

"DRAGGING CORPSES
DRAGGING CORPSES"

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

Extinction was my favorite, I wish they made a sequel for that game, that fixed all the problems and made it even better.

DRAG-ING CORP-SES

DRAG-ING CORP-SES

DRAG-ING CORP-SES HOME!

LET'S GO LAY SOME

EGGS IN THEIR CHESTS

SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I liked AVP 2 because you got to be a facehugger and a chestburster. I've always wanted to try Extintion though

TRY IT. YOU GET TO DRAG CORPSES.

Get it on an emulator if you don't already have any type of Play Station, though. That shit's not worth buying a new console. Fun, but not new-console worthy like, say, Uncharted, or something.

Well i have a PS2 so i'm going to have to save up for it.

Rent it if possible. It's not worth more than $15.00.

The problem with that is DD, I have no Moviemats or retal stores near where i am

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

My favourite is definitely AVP: Extinction. Unfortunately I do not own it and have yet to find one for the PS2 so I can play it again :(

Order it from Gamestop, they probably have it for like $9 USD.

I don't like ordering from overseas but hey good news I literally just found one and should have it a week.

I forget that it was also available on the original Xbox, so for 360 owners, there's that.

Speaking of which, I don't even have a PS2 emulator anymore, so I'm gonna go snooping around for one.

so i have been looking at avp extinction and you know what it reminded me off.....
age of empires 3.but alot more fun and easy.....

Funny you should mention that, Been playing Age of Empires 2 for the last week.