Praetorian

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Long time no chat. How's things? Take it you've been busy. I've been asked to talk to you concerning K20A2'S request to take over the Balatu clan, is this possible to change the rights so that he can be in charge of the clan?
(Decision was made by various members as the current clan leader is never on the board)

Thanks.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hey daveberg have you read my latest post????

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Take it easy, he will be on i don't know about any time soon but he will answer you back, just have patience my friend.

clonesig.jpg

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Well I've been keeping an eye on this site, but been working almost only on mytopix.com.

I'll make K20A2 the leader of Balatu.

So how are ppl behaving on the board. I notice this site is head to head with PlanetAvP on google for the query "alien vs predator", it's quite an awesome achievement for a one person hobby site =).

fantastic, i noticed there are now forum boards on the mytopix site, which is great, i really need to work on building uo the template you gave me, just needsome traffic for it.

Killer45/K20 i hope the two of you are ok with the change of command, i trust you already spoke it over with one another?

final note P, do you think us moderators are being to harsh with the rulings here? I sometimes get the impression we are.

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Davebrg, in my personal opinoun all the mords are being fair. I wouldnt worry about it.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Wicked thanks a lot Dave and P you have my deepest graditude

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting...

Cheers avier, and no problems K20, (dont forget to thank bughunt)

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

B-H could not have done it without you thanks to DD and TD thanks guys...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting...

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

You and all other mods are doing a great work, I leave the decisions on the board entirely to the mods and especially you as the top ranked.

The only things I cant stand is spam and lack or respect. About the rest I'm very open minded.

Thanks P, very appreciated. And spam, yeah, thats my pet hate!!

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

hehe i know right

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Thank you very much P for making me the Elder of the Clan Balatu I am very thankful...I wont let you or the Mods down...thanks again

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Hey, nice sig you've got there.....heheh

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

where is mr spam im gonna kill him

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

alright P? first time had chance to say hi

its great to see we are head to head with PlanetAvP we do get alot of great people who come here and have a laugh

also appreciate your blessing on the job were doing on the board makes me feel part oreat site and the spam, gets taken out on the daily

have much respect for you P take care

TD

topdogg2.jpg

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

lol...kiss @ss (TD) ...but yeah thanks p for the appreciation. The site has come a long way, so come on guys lets beat planet avp to the finish line.

Angelsigbug-hunt.jpg
Bug renders