What would happen if you sucsessfully stowed away on a Predator ship?

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

What are you guys thoughts on what would happen if you sucessfully stowed away on a predator ship?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You'd be chopped into a million pieces, lit on fire, and blown out the airlock.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

A variety of things could happen, You could be recognized for your hunter-gatherer instinct, quick sense and wit, and your elite posture among hairless apes. A foray of Predator cakes will be summoned upon your arrival on their planet, and the elder gods will kiss the ground you have walked, offering their newest weapons and only the finest Predator sex slaves - or, if you wish, human ones that they've captured for the sick fucks on the planet.

They will shower you with rocks harder than diamond. You will craft the mightiest of mighty broad swords from the crown of the oldest Queen Mother, the blade of which will be forged with the darkest and purest rock of a fallen meteor, sent to you by the very first Predator Elder from Satan's prison holding.

You will fight millions of honorable battles alongside your new brethren, staving off the fiercest opponents and collecting the shiniest of riches. Food will be plentiful. Wine will be served. You will become king if you follow this golden - if boringly linear - path. And then, as supreme elder, you will die an honorable death at the hands of your most trusted and best student, having fulfilled your destiny and becoming the human that transcended to the heavens.

Another likely thing that could happen is you will fucking die.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

If you are ARMED:

1.Kiss your gluteus maximus good-bye. You're gonna die.

2.You'll be forced to survive on a Hunting planet. You'll still die.

3.You will be forced to fight one of the Predator's to the death. You still might die.

4.You'll pull the short stick and end up on a ship full of those Super Predators. They don't have any honor so you could be unarmed or armed it doesn't matter. You're going to die either way.

If you are UNARMED:

1.You might get dropped back on Earth. Maybe not in your home town/state/country but at least you'll be on Earth.

2.They might keep you around for clean up. Clean the armor, clean the trophies, clean the showers, clean the weapons ect. If they don't have showers on the ship they just have you clean up the floor I guess.

3.They might keep you as a pet. Just accept your fate and remember to answer to "Fleshy" or "Softmeat."

4.They might keep you around and train you as a warrior. Depends on how much they are impressed by you.

5.Or that might just let you run around in the ship and feed you like a stray dog or cat. Although I don't think Predator drool on food(whatever it is that they eat) is very tasty.

6.Worst case scenario they decide dress you up in that outfit Princess Leia had to wear in RotJ. You know which one I mean.

^
If they do the latter then they're rabid Star Wars fans. God help you.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"Worst case scenario they decide dress you up in that outfit Princess Leia had to wear in RotJ."

OH GOD NO.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

And then caress you with their sarlacc pits!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

as a serpent i believe you would stay in the vents untill they sleep then you facehugg one and an infestation is born...........

beotray, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

bloo, that was so damn hillarious!

so, if you had awesome hunting skills and all that terminator or gandalf shit you'd be turned into a unblooded human with human siezed pred armour.

you could just die.

or be kept as a human knoledge assistant. to show how you think and the history and biology of you.

or as a pet.

RuthlessWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'd try to avoid being killed. I don't wanna die so I'd make sure I got rid of anything that could ber perceived as a weapon.

If I do have a weapon I'll just toss it, roll over on my back and show my belly like our dog does sometimes.

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well since I'm a small, slim girl I might not appear so threatening.

Best case scenario

They either let me stay for a while or they drop me back on earth. Safely.

Worst case scenario

The kill me for some reason

Worse the worst case scenario

(what beotray said in This or That?)

icexeno, youd be turned into a human sexslave.

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

And that's not how I'd want to spend the rest of my life.

to bad. they love extraterestrial sex.

DarkRogue, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yeah I'm with Neko on that one.

I would just hold me hands up and say "I'm unarmed don't hurt me!"

It would be weird if they did keep me around though. Hopefully they won't name me Fleshy.

I really hope they give me my own food. Predator drool doesn't sound tasty at all.

LadyDeathStriker, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

They'd probably wonder why I talked so much. I'm sure if they didn;t know how to speak the human language they would learn based on me rambling on about stuff. Mostly questions though.

Hellraiser, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"to bad. they love extraterestrial sex."

Well I guess I'm safe.

I'd try not to piss them off.

AmerthystBlades, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

With the Honorable Predators:

I'd be with them rather than against them

Super Predators:

I would try to fight my way out no matter what the odds were.

I doubt Preds have sex slaves

DarkCountess, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Pretty much what you said Amey

No chance in hell I'm being a sex slave

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Beotray, Ever the ladies man!

I think they would let you prove your worth (AvP) kill you (The rest of the films)

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

this is a very good question i think they would probably be tracked down and killed unless they were very skilled in stealth.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

id say......they give me armor and all that shit.....i have to stick around with them.......and say i dont like their food.....they dont understand me.....they try to talk to me....they let me go home......with a pet chesty!!!!!