Have you ever has a dream about Alien?

Honbuka, Human, 11 years ago

We play the games and have watched serveral movie series and comics.
I wonder if you have such dreams.
If yes, what is the situations?

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

I once watched Alien while really tired, resulting in weird dreams where it was completely dark and I felt like I was floating even though I couldn't see myself. No actual Xeno appearances, more of an evocation of mood.

Xenotor, Human, 11 years ago

I was watching alien vs predator and after i went to sleep i had a dream i was laying down when a predalien chestburster came right out of my chest.

badapple24, Human, 11 years ago

After I watched aliens i had a dream that i was a colonial marine on LV-426 It was as scary as HELL.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

after playing avp 3 i was getting tirred and i dreamed i had a pulse rifle and had to survive a hord of aliens.....so creeeeeepy.when i woke up i (you guesed it)played avp 3.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

after i beat aliens cm, i had a dream about seeing a xenomorph with a mustach behind me and says" suprise motherfucker"! and then stabes me with its tale.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I once had a dream were I WAS the alien and I RAPED MY FUCKING FAMILY I NEED HELP.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

I did have a dream after playing avp3 that i got face hugged but when the alien emerged i was still alive afterwards when it ran and/or slithered away. Creeepy. PS:did i mention the facehugger was humping my face.

edit:yeah dronhive you do need help.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

In my dream, I was going to 3rd Grade as an undercover marine, which no one bought. Eventually I was thrown in the slammer, and a Predator came to aid me in my quest to live up to my family name and face full-life consequences.

He was a battle-hardened samurai-Predator that needed his honor back. I was a marine with a wife and kids who also had no family.

We fought crime.

Eventually we got thrown back into the slammer, which is where he died and I survived. Through my hard times, I eventually gathered the courage to ask my cell mate out, which happened to be an undercover marine just like me, and she was smokin' hot when she took off her fake beard.

"What's your name?" she said with much anxiousness, muchly.

"I don't have a name," I quietly exclaimed mysteriously, "I'm just... a battle-hardened senior officer ready to take down some foes."

"You must have a name," she said again, anxious and mysterious.

"No. I'll tell you my past life's name, but that's not me anymore," I growled hardly while quietly because the guards outside were Predators that I would make pay for their crimes as people needing money.

"I suppose that will do," my hot girlfriend said who was also a marine like I just said, "I suppose."

"Damn, I love it when you're sexy like that," I howled quietly, almost whispering like a dog who wanted food but didn't know how to ask properly. "I suppose."

"My past life's name is something normal. It's just Greystar Flamedancer. But my new name..."

Could I trust her? She was my girlfriend, so I suppose I could.

"...is Scar."

And then I woke up.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

you mean.... the red samuria predator? cause I have the toy of it

krio, Human, 10 years ago

That would be one epic dream with one HOT chick!

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

There isn't a hand large enough to palm my face.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I have only had one so far, it was third person view and i was a predator. It was weird because it switched from a fern filled swamp to the dining room of my home, in the swamp i was a normal Yautja size, but in my house i was six inches tall, running around table legs and what not.