-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

You aren't masturbating on your pants, are you?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh golly no, no, no. Gee wiz Mr Bloo you sure are a weird fella

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

YOU CLEAN THAT KEYBOARD OFF THIS INSTANT.

EDIT: Wow, this picture is worth sharing. Reddit is brilliant for finding this sort of thing.

That shark is just wow

Oh, Christ, I should stop coming here when I'm... exhausted. I actually make threads when I'm like that. I never make threads.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

What's wrong with not liking pie?

It has a weird shape, it comes in wierd flavors, and its just downright gross.

And it doesn't matter if this isn't America I still don't like pie.

And not everyone likes pie.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I like american pie XD

Someone that does not like pie? Impossible!

Incorrect. The thing you thought was pie was obviously not pie, or else you would have liked it. I suspect some sort of evil anti-pie out to ruin pie's good name. We must investigate. Where was this so-called by on the night of October 3rd, 1974?

Evil anti-pie? Plain gross? October? What the fuck.

Trey, I am so, so sorry. But don't worry, we're going to get that cunt muffin, and we're going to make him pay for his crimes against humanity!

I see DD's already on it. If you need me, I'll be over there.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

That shark picture was perfect. It is now the background for my computer.

About the Olympics though I haven't been watching much. DarkCountess does but she's only interested in the Equestrian sports. I learned some stuff though. It help when you have a girlfriend who works around horses on an almost daily basis. On an interesting note some of those Dressage horses could make tight circles like sports cars. That was fucking awesome!

Well it's sad to see the God of Semen leave so soon. Oh well, I guess all of us move on in life sometime. Like that married chick.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

Why is it wierd for someone to not like pie?

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I saw the evil anti-pie he had the power to be anyones favourite flavour.

That hooligan! This is upsetting me dearly!

"Why is it wierd for someone to not like pie?"

It is not weird, merely scientifically impossible. Harvard researchers in the 1950's discovered the molecular structure of pie is such that human taste buds actually achieve sentience and attempt to mate with it upon contact.

As we have previously established, the "pie" you ate was not real pie, but evil anti-pie from Universe X. I have reason to believe it was out to trick you into hating all pie, and thus bringing the Mayan Calender that much closer to its apocalyptic conclusion.

Have you experienced visions of bakery demons? I've a feeling that lot is behind this madness.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

It is important that we talk about the coming of His Sqiudlyness The Great Squid of Hag.

What DD says is fact. Trey, I have reason to believe you aren't the only victim of the anti-pie on this website right now. About 2 decades ago, there was one incident where one man and his wife began giving their neighbors homemade pies. Normal, if a bit creepy, you may think. Suddenly, the Men in Black had to intervene and entered the couple's home while they were asleep and began to fuck their shit up. Why did they do this? The MiB had revealed to my parents that the young couple was under the control of a recently emerging evil, the anti-pie. It wanted them to give their neighbors this pie. See, their neighbors had never had pie before, being illegal immigrants. The pie wanted these immigrants to believe that pie is an evil American virus. Trey, your parents aren't immigrants, are they? Mine were.

Trey, look me in the eye and believe me when I tell you everything will be okay. Even if your parents aren't immigrants, the anti-pie had others plans to spread its sick fucking belief to Mexicans and then eventually Americans themselves. It's 3 decades later and the anti-pie is still at large, wreaking havoc in the kitchens of unexpecting middle-class families. That sick son of a bitch.

Trey, your life is in danger.
Deathdrop said:

Have you experienced visions of bakery demons? I've a feeling that lot is behind this madness.

GASP. You can't just ask him that. Either he'll deny the fact due to the pie telling him to do so, or he'll tell us he doesn't have visions because by now he honestly can't tell the difference between reality and bullshit!

Trey, don't believe his lies! You have to assume that everything you know is a lie. Except us, because we know the truth. Are there other desserts you dislike? False! It was the anti-pie!

His shenanigans have gone on for 3 generations now, and I plan on stopping him.

However, to do that, we have to stop all vessels of the anti-pie. Remember how I said you might not be the only victim on this forum? There is another. But this other member - unknown at this moment, unfortunately - fronts that he likes pie. He even tells us to eat it. But he wants us to eat the fake pie. Trey, don't eat the fake pie.

However, my friends, he is simply a vessel for the real anti-pie! Do no harm the physical body of this intruder!

He is among us. He looks just like us.

I fear not even His Sqiudlyness The Great Squid of Hag may not be enough help to hold back this impending threat. I think it's time we call upon every Off-Topic Thread deity to ever appear in our posts.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

The following post is serious

Someday when i can grow a beard properly I'm going to never shave again. Ill grow my hair long and walk around being know as that viking guy. My catch phrase will be "POINT ME TO THE WOMEN"

Someday

Someday when i can grow a bear

I struggled for moment.

^ Excellent. Grow your bear, good Viking, for we will need all the help we can in the coming battle.

@Bloo: You do not conceive of the power you seek to unleash. I will ask you but once-Are you absolutely certain there is no other way? Is this threat so great?