Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

EDIT: Darklioness, go look at your last post and hit "edit" to see how to make links. If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here chillin' wit my penguin homies.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

DarkLioness I cannot agree with you more I put my thumbs up for Gangnam style!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think it's hilarious how Psy studied at Berklee. Yes, fucking Berklee. And so he uses that knowledge to release... the next club hit.

It's a nice indication of what the music world's like - for decades, students are pushed to their limits by professors and directors to become "true" musicians, half of which become either music teachers who hate themselves or failing musicians who work as secretaries in an office, while kids who've never read sheet music in their life are jamming in a garage in Liverpool or a kitchen in Dublin and becoming the biggest bands in history.

Don't get me wrong, many talented people in the industry have gone to school for music. They're just not known for it. And they didn't go on to make Sgt. Pepper's or Achtung Baby.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

PSY is awesome. Have you heard his other stuff. The man is dripping in talent. The Korean Michael Jackson.

ap_michael_jackson_070130_ssh.jpgmeet-psy-the-south-korean-youtube-sensation-bigger-than-justin-bieber_h.jpg

I actually have not, no. I should. My sister and I used to really be into K-Pop and Japanese rock. I haven't really paid attention to either in 3 years.

Since he obviously knows what he's doing considering his education, I like that he's choosing to be over the top, meaning he could very well churn out some sort of 'real' musical masterpiece if he really wanted.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Titulus12 Tawganator and Bloo

Agreed!

We need more good artists.

Some people are still having trouble with this, so I will explain it one last time:

THERE IS BUT ONE OFF-TOPIC THREAD THEME SONG.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Todays my birthday

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday! What do you make of the universe so far?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

happy birthday.will you get a puppy.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thanx everyone, so far the universe has been pretty fun latly. Not a puppy, I already have two kittens and adding a puppy to that mix might drive my mom up the wall.

CRAZY.

Anyway, happy birthday. I think I also want a dog or something, like a huge one. Speaking of choosing large, if I gotta choose, then the sexophone grabs me and pulls me in hard. That's what she said. Not now. But it is.

Right.

Jolly well said, old chap.

I stayed in sick all day, and so I've been watching The Office a lot, which explains the tired (and hilarious) jokes. It's been really hard, having stayed in bed all day. That's what s-

Pros, I stayed in all day. Cons, I have a paper to write and some bullshit about online tests. Pros... not till next week.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Happy Birthday!

@Deathdrop

No this song.

That other song always gives me the creeps.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

We all wish a happy birthday, also would you like an english muffin with tea?

The other song makes me want to make love to myself. That's beauty that has no price.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

lol.