Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Duly noted.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I noticed Mountain Dew is "throwing back."

I don't usually drink soda, but I'm getting a real kick outta this. I don't know why.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate the ultimate taste challenge i already knew that i liked Coca cola

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I cannot bring myself to drink any of those diet or sugar free drinks, simply because I would rather swallow a tablespoon of sugar than a tablespoon of artificial sweetener.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

But water is boring....But then if you don't drink for a day or run laps and then taste it...well let's say it tastes like a double rainbow in the mouth

That is the best kind of water my friend. The water that you drink when your thirsty.

r136503_5463024.jpg

the problem with not drinking water for a day is that your throat can get all sore and stuff

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah drinking water is kinda necessary if you don't want to die of dehydration.

Agreed.

Now, guys, think about this: we're literally made of what we eat.

I'll be bitches. Okay, someone else go now.

If we are what we eat then I must be one quarter deep fried chicken. Soon to be only one eighth.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

I wasn't able to log on yesterday. I still want to express my condolences to concretehunter though.

NightBlood, Yautja, 11 years ago

@concretehunter

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you know you're not alone and that you have a support system as well.

As of now I'm pizza.

Wow, this is less exciting than I was thinking.

Has anyone had a Ghostly experience latly, I have

Oh wait, it's getting interesting again. Go on.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah saw a god damn rainbow yesterday. Well that is my ghostly experiences any one else

Me and two friends went looking for a witch in the woods one time. We heard and saw some scary shit out there. We even filmed some of it but all the crazy shit happened when ever the camera wasn't working. Go figure eh?

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Once when I was a little kid I saw two ghosts. One was a goblin ghost thing and the other looked like it was from arabia.

I have a ghost in my house and last night I had a few family members over and we all went into that room and were talking really loudly and all of a sudden we heard SHHH when everyone in the house was in this room and we heard it again... SHHH. it was as creepy as hell. And my cousin had gotten an EVP at his apartment and he had two ghosts arguing about stuff.

My family being Asian and very supernatural, weird shit always happens to us as a collective, whether it be to some of my close aunts/uncles in the same state or relatives I barely talk to back home or in California or Texas or something.

Stuff that's happened to my immediate family include exorcisms (recently with my older brother and sister a few years ago involving a friend and a baby, and with my parents when they were my age, supposedly), an encounter with John Tidor, a pontianak, and something called "The White Lady" when I was around 6.

In May I got these weird texts from what I can only describe as a rapist ghost living in my refrigerator. By now I realize it was probably just some bored asshole.