Which Movie is Your Favorite?

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hello everybody ! Preds , aliens and humans ! This is the AVP movie conquest , here you can vote for your favourite movie , then the votes will be counted and the best movie name will be revealed .
So vote right here !

ALIEN VS PREDATOR

ALIENS VS PREDATOR REQUIEM

PROMETHEUS

ALIEN

ALIENS

ALIEN 3

ALIEN RESURRECTION

PREDATOR

PREDATOR 2

PREDATORS

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alien.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Gonna agree with Dave, but its a tough choice between Alien and Aliens

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aliens.

It was tough between this and AVPR; I decided not to go with the one that made me laugh the hardest.

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alien

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alien was the better movie. Predator was an awesome popcorn flick and is good if you go into it not taking to very seriously.

well for now the winner is alien (and I like it very much too) but offcors we most wait for more to vote :D

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alien because it is a classic. Prometheus because it showed us the possible roots of the Xenomorph. Predator for showing as a creature that can be just as ruthless, if not more ruthless, than us and Predators for showing that there is something worse then being hunted by a Predator: a Predator clan that hunts and kill its own kind.

AvP gets a small award for showing an Alien/Predator battle on screen. No major awards and says for the plotline and all though.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aliens no wait Predator no wait... I can't bring myself to choose between the two.

Well both votes can count

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think in terms of just being well-made overall, Alien takes the cake.

That, I can agree with. The Xenomorph was much more terrifying in Alien. Aliens was a fantastic film, yet it degraded the Xenomorphs. I know someone said that earlier in the year better than I just did, and I agree with whoever you are.

I still enjoy Aliens the most out of all the movies. I love the introduction of the hive, and at the same time I think it destroys that certain "incomprehensible mysterious space demon rape monster" aspect of the creature, which surely is a characteristic we all look for in life.

To view them as just another pissed off animal lowers them down to the level of, say, a tiger, which is terrifying in its own right, but can be tamed and is understandable. To me, Xenomorphs aren't supposed to be reasoned with or studied. They can't be tamed - not completely, at least. They can play along, but the moment you turn your back, it'll stick its thumbs up your ass. That's the way it works with these guys.

I hate to use this as an example, but the Newborn embodies this unpredictability near perfectly - not that all Xenos should aspire to be rapid-aging incest machines, but rather to rediscover the unpredictability and mysteriousness of the first incarnation back in '79.

Xenotor, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aliens but aliens vs predators was a little good but aliens way better saying that aliens are my favorite.

Honbuka, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think Alien is the best of all

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CONCLUSION

for now the votes are like this :

ALIEN 7

ALIENS 3

PREDATOR 1

soon the best movie will be announced :D

Why does the name of the topic always changes ???? Somebody has access to this and its changing it ?

I change it, because (and don;t take this the wrong way), nobody knows what "MOVIE CONQUEST" means. You're basically asking what everyone's favorite movie is, right? By making the title a nice simple "What's your favorite ____," people know immediately what the topic is about, and are thus more likely to post.

I applaud him for the scheme, though. Since the masses will undoubtedly be confused by MOVIE CONQUEST (which can mean a number of things, one of which is the genocide of family-owned in-person film rental companies), we have no choice but to click the thread, generating the traffic needed to become a successful thread.

Genius.

I still like Aliens.

Oh , well thanks deathdrop ;)

No problem.

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

My favorite movie would probably have to be Alien.

One of the things I like about it is that it gives space travel a gritty look you don’t always see in Science fiction films. In Alien space travel isn’t amazing and new anymore its just another job like driving a truck. The interior of the Nostromo looks all worn out and lived in. Some of the lights don’t work just right, the seats are torn up in places, and there’s spots in the ship where water is leaking from the ceiling. It just gives the film something that other Sci Fi movies are lacking.