why 3 preds and why aliens

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok i was wondering why are there only 3 predators and why aliens like in the predator 2 movie theeres a lot of trogheys and why not fight them you know!

IF it bleads we can kill it

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Nobody on the site can gain a level. There are only four people with higher levels - the moderators of the site - myself, bughunt, deathdrop and topdogg.

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

oh and i was wondering iv been on for like 3 mounths why have i not ganed a leavel?

There's no set number of predators that have to go on a hunt, you have to remember that these were teenage predators, sent by the elders on a mission to earn their adulthood or as it's more commanly known - 'Rites of passage'

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i mean why did they chose aliens i mean like in the 2nd predator he wlaks in and sees a lot of heads and differnet sceicis and why dont the hunt them?

Aliens could be anywhere, in the entire expansive realm of the universe, they could be situated on many planets. The preds just captured a queen and used her to breed to aid them in their hunting rituals.

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Ahhh i see. OK, the aliens are the most hostile and dangerous creatures in the universe which is why the predators hunt them, it's an honour for them to be able to kill the aliens, they are the ultimate prey.

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ok and were do the get them?the aliens were do the get them.

You'll have to re-phrase your question for me to understand.

air.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ok but whats up with the aliens