Stupid logical

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

The stupid logical is : if the Predators are Yautja and the aliens are xenomorf , it would be originally called xenomorf vs yautja ...

XVY

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Most people cannot pronounce Yautja so that wouldn't have worked. Plus most people who have seen Predator and Alien haven't read the comics or the graphic novels so they don't know the names of the two races.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I have no idea what you just said.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well no not really. You say World war 2 not England, Wales, Scotland, Russia, France, America vs Germany, Austria (Formerly the Austro hungarian empire) Japan.

I feel like there's some inside joke here that I'm not getting...

I think the inside joke is that he has more teeth than I.Q points.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

The stupid logical is : if the Predators are Yautja and the aliens are xenomorf , it would be originally called xenomorf vs yautja ...

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

I'm frightened.

Bloo i dont think you understand how to go to even look more like.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DD: That's natural.

@CH: Hey, that's mean. Give the guy some props for taking some creative liberties with the English language.

Reinvention is key for success.

Edit: I totally know how to even look more like. It's common sense.

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

well deathdrop it an actually a joke ... but ive never been so good with the jokes jajaja , but I didnt think it wasnt so uneasy to understandit
well actually my jokes arent so bad , just saying ...