AVP universe

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

I know the answer is probably long forgotten but who made this website.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

To reach the goal of your Quest you must answer me these Questions Three.

I have no idea

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Click on the Members link, the guy on the very top of the list named Praetorian...Yeah that is the creator of this website, hes like the master space jockey of this forum's universe...if that makes any sense.

Wow, they should have this rank for the webmaster only. I'm surprised he stayed as a praetorien.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

That's just his name, not a rank.

No not his name, is actual alien race. you know how I'm a blooded yautja, he is apparently a pratorian

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yes, he's a Praetorian, but that doesn't mean he's just level 40. I'm also a Praetorian, but he's got 25 points over me, meaning if he and I were to ever fight in an RPG, I'd have to let him win in most situations.

Yeah, but... It doesn't matter. He doesn't RPG, and even if he did, he's the webmaster; he could say "by the way my character has the ability to cause people to explode by blinking" and we'd pretty much have to go with it.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

makes me jealous i want the epic eyeblink of death ability...

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just saying.. Aliens can't blink ;)

But yes, Praetorian is the webmaster and while his name is Praetorian and his character is a Praetorian, he has 100 points so in an RPG he could utterly demolish anybody on the site. Luckily for you other species, he doesn't participate in RPGs. Although it would be interesting to see him participate.

EDIT: Shenanigans!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

^And not a minute too soon!

@FH: He could probably literally pull bullshit out of his ass and we'd have to go with it like the fat kid on the block who always changed the rules to Indian Freeze Tag so that he could win every goddamn time.

Anyway, question's been answered, and yes, he could kick all of our asses. I'm assuming he could even hack our accounts and effectively post for us, but that'd be creepy.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just be careful gentlemen. P's power is staggering even by my mighty Predator standards! I mean, if we're not careful we all might wined up locked in a room filled with jars oozing stuff and being forced to review the 27th Resident Evil movie script with Paul Anderson or something along those lines...

Point is, Respect the P!

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Shall we sacrifice a newblood for the Holy Praetorian?

I voluntare my cousin XD

Anyway, I think we've basically covered the topic.

Praetorian, Yautja, 11 years ago

LoL I feel important now :).

Yes I coded every line of this site.
But the comunity was the work o Daveberg, Deathdrop, Buh-Hunt and many others.

Dont worry I dont plan to do any RPGs, dont want to obliterate you guys , also dont want to embarass myself with my basic english.