Predator world

Silverchild79, Undefined, 19 years ago

What does the Predator home world look like? Any recorded discription? Anyone got a link for me?

Live by the sword, live a good long time!

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Exactly, those little 'string vests' the predators wear are actually used to regulate the hunters body temperatures, without those, the preds would have died in antartica.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yeah i did hear of rumours surfacing of predator 3, but put plainly, the reality of it is that the predator franchise hasn't done too well in terms of box office stakes so they've not continued the series so far...

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

well it didnt seem to help them too much.
but i heard that they were kicking ideas for pred 3 a while back befor avp and one ove them was arnie and gloveer getting taken to the predator homeworld . but dont quote me on it.

"The B!tch is Back"

This is a subject that not much is known about, indeed if the predators do possess a home world it will be a humid atmoshpere, predators have trouble surviving outside of hot environments.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

THEY MUST HAVE IN ORDER TO BUILD THERE SHIPS etc THEY MAY WELL TRAVEL THE GALAXY AND SOME PREDS NEVER SEE THERE HOME WORLD BUT THEY WOULD NEED SOME WERE TO COLLECT THE STUFF TO MAKE IT YA FEEL ME PLAYA

topdogg2.jpg

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

it is said that the predator dont accturly live on a planet. they never settaled down anywhere.

HENSE THEY SEXY NETS THEY WERE IN AVP, JUST LIKE LIZARDS PUT THEM IN THE COLD AND WATCH THEM FREEZE

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

W have many worlds, we plunder all we find, the predators are the race of the kings. Non shall stand in our path.

shadowblade.jpg
i can smell your fear.

^^hmmm a worthy warrior like ur style

topdogg2.jpg

SUP DD all good mate, if he does i will get the big dawgs out and go and do it real big at his house ye its how its going down baby

topdogg2.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Paul Anderson? MAY THE LORD GOD FORBID IT!!!!!!! Everyone, pray to whatever God you worship that that never happens. Unless your a satanist. Then don't. Cause that would ENSURE that Paul Anderson would direct it.

deathdrop.jpg

*Dave gulps down his cold can of wife beater and shakes his head, appologising for his slip up....*

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

** TD rub's eye, "did he realy just say that", TD has a think "got it" runs over to dave shoves stella down his neck there u go mate got ya medicine its ok now **

topdogg2.jpg

also depends on demand i was kid when pred 1 came out and its been some time since so only the hardcore fans want to see it and they have to make the younger ones of todays generation want to watch it too but thats going to be hard work the anser is money and original ideas with that it could happen

topdogg2.jpg

And a decent director....cough....... paul anderson.....cough

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I'll try and stand tall but before every RPG i like to have couple of stellas.....

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

take sh*t from no one, this will the RPG of a life time (talk about it in the sanc)

p.s dave ur popular be proud and stand strong

topdogg2.jpg

I guess my head will be up for grabs in the next RPG then by the look of it, last one was crazy, everyone wanted a piece of the berg......

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

as far as i know there no such record, its supposed to be a hot planet which they live in probably similier to earth but i aint got a clue

topdogg2.jpg