Will there be an alien 00

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I wonder if theres going to be an alien00 So you'll no where the aliens came frome and it can start with the company sending a bunch of people to the alien planet and when they find out that theres a form of life they might ask the crew to bring it back

In Space no one can here you scream

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

u if alien 5 does come out then that would be good, at the end of the day i know i speak for every one that we just want a bit more clerance on were the aliens come from etc

topdogg2.jpg

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dunno, the zer0's are risky: you can't delve too much into the first one or alter anything that could affect the present. instance?
in Alien, no humans or queen was visible on that planet (no human = no facehugger=no queen=no eggs). if the movie somehow questions Alien 's sequence, the movie gets bad ratings. go wif Alien5, Affiliation or whatever.

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

does'nt sound like a bad idea i think all of us realy wanna see somthing like that about were the aliens come from hopefully there put somthing in about in the next AVP movie

topdogg2.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nah, that'll make it too much like Alien. And plus, I personally don't think they need to expand much more on that. The more you try to expand a universe or franchise, the more you "run it dry". Keep the Space Jockeys and the Alien's origin as a mystery to keep people guessing. It keeps their interest on the series.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours