Best idea ever!

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok so building off PredatorV2's idea from my clan. What if we set up an AvP2 server and occasionally had matches? You play as your race and last ones standing win! Its a very simple idea but great for RPG and having a laugh. We can use teamspeak if we want and its free!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

first off, it would all depend on how many people here played the game. and secondly if anyone here wanted to run a server, then the last part you would have to worry about is actually finding someone to pay for the voice server. A good idea on your part of trying to bring the website together more so, but poor planning, if you think you can find enough people on the website that still play avp then let me know, ill see about a server, as for voice communication i already own and operate a 100 slot ventrilo server that i would allow you guys to use.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Honestly, I wouldn't bother setting up a personal server. There are still tons of hosted servers still operational on avp2 multiplayer. And seeing how avp2 is unsupported by its official makers you no longer need a cd-key to play it. Basically just need to download the game if you don't have it, install a couple of updates and your ready to go. I end up playing multiplayer at least once a week.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yes i agree on some of the issues but i feel the biggest would be getting people on it at one time. As for hosting we could jump on an empty one. Voice was more an idea rather than a requirement