the unnoticed link

beau, Undefined, 19 years ago

Has anyone noticed that the whole Alien saga including AVP is totally based on Weyland company.
Alien vs Predator- Weyland comes to see aliens found in pyramid underground.

Alien- years after AVP Weyland send Ripley and co. to explore a strange 12 second beacon on a planet nearby their mining trip without alerting them of this, using Mother to do so.

Aliens- Men sent to planet where reformers where killed. the reformers were sent because weyland knew that an alien nest was right next to the reformers building. they sent in the man to do with Weyland to bring back a sample of an alien and to betray the soldiers and Ripley. They also sent in Bishop, made to resemble Weyland Bishop. and even given his name.

Alien 3- the doctors from Weyland wanted to extract the queen from Ripley but Ripley killed herself.

Alien Ressurection- Doctors and soldiers working for Weyland were trying to breed Alien by getting the queen out of a clone of Ripley. This failed howeveras the aliens got out of control, a more advanced Weyland robot is used in this film, as well as the queen picking up human characteristicts, like giving birth from a womb.

I have also noticed that when an alien queen is born from a different speciesfor the first time it takes up their characteristicts and that is how it evolves. E.g. born from predator in AVP, it had a predator type mouth. first alien in the generation being born from ripley has a womb.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Quinn i love that book AvP:Prey ts my favorite book of the whole world. i was saying the same thing they should have made the movie after that book it would have kicked so much more a$$ than the AvP movie thats already out.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yes, I've noticed that. In fact, I sum up the series as "A major corporation trying to get a deadly alien lifeform by sending innocent people into space."

avpfreaksig.jpg

exactly what i think

but what about new queens taking on things that the species it came from had

yes ive always noticed and yes an alien that is born from any type of animal big enough for a face hugger to hug its face. It gains its charteristics like in alien 3 when the alien came out of a dog it walked on all fours like a dog. It can happen with a queen as well.

So the first AvP script was based on AvP: Prey? Hmm, need to get that book. Does anyone know where I can get the official AvP movie novel though?

avpfreaksig.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

I dont think the pred alien in avp was a queen.

"The B!tch is Back"

I hope that the predalien in AvP is a queen, though that would be so stupid because predators with their advanced thechnologies would be able to somehow prevent the queen from laying superfacehugger eggs. In the original AvP script, when a queen laid an egg, it would be scanned to see what kind of facehugger it was, and if it was a queen, it would be dropped into a furnace(and I'm sure you know this Broken Tusk, because you named yourself after the lead predator in the script).

avpfreaksig.jpg

bug hunt, can i join a clan and i would like one of those designs you have.

omfg that was based on avp: prey are you joking the graphic novel would have made a much much better movie with no deviations of the storyline. ive read the graphic novels and they were all great.

"The B!tch is Back"

man so true spoken like a true avp fan the books were awsome have you read the seguels?

"The B!tch is Back"

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

alien ressurection wasnt the wayland company it was like some milatry trying to get hold of the alien wayland got bought out by wallmart be this time.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

ya i never noticed that
and the companies called wayland yutani it own every thng planets, milatairy, ships, space ports, sience reserch, space exploration, medical coumty, entertainment, jail, tarraforming every thing!!!

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

and the avp was based on the first avp comic (titled alien vs predato) its almost exactly the sam they just canged it a little.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

you're right Brendan. I haven't read the comic, but I've heard that it had the same basic idea of preds capturing a queen and using her to breed aliens for rite of passage hunts.

avpfreaksig.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Doctor - you're indeed correct, the company in alien resurrection was not weyland industries, it was the USM - United States Military, they were not contracted to weyland.

Also the predalien was not a queen, the queen is born with her royal crown in place which the pred alien visibly did not have.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron