AvP blooper

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

For me, AvP is a "B-movie". It has many mistakes and is kind of dumb, but still has a high entertainment value. Did anyone else notice the hilarious blooper when Scar and Lex come to the surface and look at all the destruction with Scar's blooded sign and shoulder cannon-mask tubes flipped to the other side of his mask?

avpfreaksig.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well - in movie land, that wouldn't happen, scar is faster than lex but - as you all know, the armour and weaponry that has to be worn for the actor playing as scar is extremely heavy and makes it hard to gain any sort of momentum.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

this movie is sort of based off the predator comic, and book. in the books and comics a japanese girl named naguchi teams up with a predator elder to kill a queen. the AvP movie is based on that.

Here... Take it!

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes she joines Dachande's group to kill the queen.

also when scar and lex are running from the flames of the blast lex overtakes scar.

Bets are down mate, we're on a winner.....

Yeah i see what your saying, i personally prefered the AVP style of things, i wasn't a great fan of resurrection cgi (alien climbing into the escape pod was cack) I know what you mean though, they had to work on getting the lighting just right in order to shade the appearance of the suits.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

dave put a monkey down for me, i think they should use comp graphics cause the lack in the suits stick out to much (baggy ness) and like the scene from baywatch u can see the suit slightly wobble

it got me mad the first time i watched cause a mate whos a big pred fan would stop laughing at how stupid the preds looked the orignal ones werent that bad but all the armour for the avp ones looked pants

topdogg2.jpg

Stick a bet on it down the races, 20 - 1 on black death please mate.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

lol @ every one having bay watch flash backs, i aint ever heard aliens can run that fast i would say about as fast as maybe a horse, we would have to put an alien in an open plain to see what happens

topdogg2.jpg

You think? i thought the real life suits and anamtronic models looked much better - the cgi in resurrection and alien 3 was pathetic.

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i hope they use computer graphics next time the big men in suit's just stickes out to much, i think they would look much better

topdogg2.jpg

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes it did look heavy when i watched the making of alien vs predator.

It did indeed. As for preds being as fast as a cheatah, i don't think thats possible, not with their body mass and only being bipedal creatures. The aliens are faster than the predators, and i doubt even the aliens are as fast as cheatahs. Though i have heard this on a few random sites myself.

As for the slow motion 'running' scene, the only thing that reminded me of was baywatch, i half expected pamela anderson and david hasselhoff to come running out of the flames behind scar and lex........

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i never noticed that.I thought it was stupid when scar and lex were running together after scar made lex her alien tail spear.

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

it might have been an easter egg but if not paul anderson obviously is stupider than i thought.

"This Time Its War"

oh my god, you're right Broken Tusk. I read that preds were as fast as cheetahs, that made Scar look so stupid.

avpfreaksig.jpg

i just thought it was the stupidous corniest thing i ever saw.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

What the whole film?

moving-sig-res.gifBeen living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

no just when lex and scar are running together after he made her the alien tail spear

Well, I guess they do have an excuse for that part. The actor who played Scar must have been weighed down by all that gear, so it would be hard for him to run.

avpfreaksig.jpg

the actor was Ian Whyte and he played every single pred in the movie.i heard about it in the avp movie commentary with the ADI guys. Every pred you see was him

beau, Undefined, 19 years ago

read my thing it's interesting