Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Chandler: You've just described every AVP video game ever made.

Lightning257, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think the avp should stay in the grave after avpr but if they ever where to make one there going need a lot of cops and swat at the the studio plus they should stop with family,drama,romance shit in avp movies after seeing how avpr with i don't even think they are going to mske another one.

Xenotor, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hope they include the praetorian and focus on one particular alien who stand's out and rebels against it's kind it can like be tought human things than act like human's.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

^^^

tumblr_lwg6hkGetW1qzjix8.gif

This thread is leaning toward the bizarre....

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ah so your saying Braveheart with aliens n' shit, sweet!

And....

"The ONLY way that another AvP movie should be made is if it someone like Ridley, Cameron, Whedon,"

Ah my friend Mr. Whedon did enough damage with Alien Rez. No thank you, and Cameron is way too busy trying to tell Naval Engineers how the titainic sunk, because you know, hes a director and has Waaaay! more knowledge on the subject..

I'm completely lost with the entire AVP franchize. I mean they could of made an epic movie like prometheus that may have lead to at least some half way decent sequels and maybe done some good for the respective predator and alien frachizes. However, AVP was shit and AVPR was bigger shit...

I can't see a third movie turning the whole shit-storm in the right direction..

Personally, I'd like to see predators in every movie. Just because I like the torture it inflicts on Daveberg! Muhahahahaha!

^ That certainly would have made Titanic more interesting.

jaguargod, Yautja, 11 years ago

"I hope they include the praetorian and focus on one particular alien who stand's out and rebels against it's kind it can like be tought human things than act like human's."

That sounds a lot like the Predator in AvP galavanting around with Sana Latham, which was the most ridiculous ideas in all of modern film making. I don't want the Aliens or Predators acting in ways that they wouldnt' normally act. It doesn't make sense that either of them would work with the humans.

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ I agree with that, the idea of a Predator or Alien helping humans is retarded, also I don't know why the AvP movies have to make the Aliens look like the bad guys or make them look like weaklings.

XenoPred321, Yautja, 11 years ago

what confuses me is in AVP & AVPR the aliens clearly make their existence obvious so how is it that in the aliens series they had no idea what they were dealing with and in predators 2 the predator had alien skulls in his ship when supposedly the alien origin starts in Prometheus I mean it doesn't make sense

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

lmao@ Dave and DD's responses on the second page. Had I been drinking anything, you guys would have owed me a new keyboard.

@Pv2: I remember reading somewhere that he was fed up with how it turned out because they "did it all wrong," though that could just been him being a little bitch. Jack & Rose and Predators sounds like the best thing ever, though.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

it would also be cool to see it based on earth. but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay into the future

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

it would also be cool to see it based on earth. but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay into the future

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

That's essentially what Predator: Concrete Jungle is. As fun as it was, I don't want to see a trio of colorful ronin using 10,000 ways to kill to kick a Predator's ass on film.

Actually, let me take that back. That might have actually saved AVP-R.

XenoPred321, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm fine with a third AvP just as long as i'm allowed to drop kick the producer in the teeth if its a terrible movie if its somehow good then i'd just go drop kick the producer of AvPR in the teeth while wearing a steel toe boot ^-^

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

^What?

enyapneb, Yautja, 11 years ago

I feel both AVP & AVPR were ok.

Granted they were different, granted the story lines were week/non-existent BUT the characters (and I mean Aliens/Preds) were very true to linerage.

I hope a AVP3 is considered but this time work with some A-List actors which I'm sure will help the film hugely.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hell if Robert Rodriguez had done AvP and AvPR things may have been a bit better.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sometimes i have fits and vomit all over the place. It happens about as often as i consider that AvP3 may come out, and usually at the same time

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Well there is one movie that might be worse than another AvP. And "MANOS: The Hands of Fate." However, I cannot say the name of the movie. I don't want to be be smited.

^ C'mon, spill. What is it?