The Dogalien's Chestburster...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I found this fairly recent Cracked article and it mentions the creation of both the Predator's design and the designs for the Dogalien and Newborn.

Also it mentions the Green Goblin, Prauns and Jabba the Hutt, if you don't already have a reason to click on the link.

The most amusing thing about it, to me, was the .gif of the dog they dressed up in a Xenomorph costume.

BananaAlienKing, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Nice and interesting article. Loved the irish jabba the hutt and the orange predator thing.

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

The duck alien looked fatter than todays predator and there was nothing ninja like about that escape. Overall i'm glad that they cam up with todays concept even if it was thrown together.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

The making of Predator is a crazy story in a lot of ways, that being chief among them.

I demand the dog alien to make an appearance in Prometheus. It's waddle will strike fear into the heart of millions.

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Once I saw that alien, I ran for cover, that dog will be forever in my nightmares.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I'm thankful that they didn't use the dog, but it was pretty funny to watch.
As for the concept of the Predator, thank whatever powers there may be that they didn't use that humanoid chicken.

The District 9 concept was interesting, although that's kind of what the Prawns were, Space Hobos.

Dark, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I dont get how and when the dog got facehugged

DrDiabloSatan, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You know I always did say the New Born looked like it had a vagina. I'm glad that they didn't ruin the movie with the stupidity of having it over exaggerated though.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I can't emphasize enough how awesome the whippet alien is. I could watch that thing waddle down the corridor all day. If they ever do an Alien piss-take, that's the monster to use.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Glad? No, no. If anything, the Newborn whipping out its vaginal crease to suck in and crush the forehead of everyone in the story would have probably saved the movie purely on the fact that it would have driven the film's entertainment value through the roof.

@DD: I think seeing one of those running around in the background of a scene in Prometheus would be great.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Dogalien = Adorifying :)