Make up an alien or predator.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 19 years ago

If you could make up or customize your own predator or alein,what would it look like.
size,weapons,helmet,vision,abilitys,physical looks,etc.

Long live the clan!!!

Silverchild79, Yautja, 19 years ago

How about a Human born and raised in the Predator comminity and trained as one of there own. Tall (6'5"ish) musclebound white male with long dair hair in dreads. Maybe throw some wicked tribal tats on him too

Or how about an alien born grizzly bear or a T-Rex or something equally wicked...

Live by the sword, live a good long time!

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 19 years ago

I like alien better, but because predator can be customized easily and can have an interesting story, I will describe a predator. Its name would be NightStriker. He would be a fully blooded warrior. On his first hunt in space, he killed a queen with his bare hands. Because of this, he does not carry a plasma caster or gun, only blades. His mask would be fashioned with runes and blades. He would wear acid proof armor and thermal netting. His weapons would be a shuriken of my own design(5 blades retractable, 2 make up a sword), predator 1 style wrist blades, and a graceful sword fashioned from his queen's exoskeleton and teeth. Many preds are jealous of him, and one tried to kill him. He fought back and killed the jealous fool. Because of this, and because there were no witnesses, he was sentenced to death. This BAD BLOOD predator who was wrongly charged with murder escapes to Earth and lives in an African jungle, hunting animals and the occasional poacher....

avpfreaksig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

an alien runner with the intelligence and authority of a queen.

has feelings like any other human

Is a brilliant strategist.

Hates mathematics.

In the unforgettable words of our beloved Queen:

Roooaaar!