PREDATORS : copy of predator or a new vision?

predahound, Yautja, 12 years ago

i've seen the movie like 1000 times and i keep thinking that it was good (just good), but most of the people i know said that the move was just poop and that sucked ass.

Dear comunity, WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE MOVIE??

they compare the movie with the avp franchise (fuck no one can compare with that movie franchise of shit)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I thought it was decent, although it fell apart in the second act.

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

I enjoyed the film.

Visually, it was a treat, but let's be totally honest, it wasn't actually a new 'entry' to the series, or even a stand alone film, it was a rehash, or re-imagining. Aside from a few extra bells and whistles thrown on top, I felt like I was just watching an updated version of the original Predator.

i didnt like adrien brody as the main character actually i spected stallone for the role -_-u

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Complaining about Adrian Brody being the lead is a very tired argument by now. It wasn't horrible - he's one of the better actors of his generation, I think. Besides, at the time of filming (because I'm not sure if he's kept the muscle), he could probably kick our asses.

As for the film itself, it most certainly did not "suck ass," though everything said against it in this thread so far other than that is accurate.

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

I actually thought Brody was great as the lead character. Could've done a lot worse than him....

jaguargod, Yautja, 12 years ago

It was a good movie. I think that they tried way too hard to throw so many Predator references in, that it didn't have much chance to establish it's own identity. That and the fact that the Super Predators were supposed to be vastly superior to the regular Predators, yet they were so easily handled by the humans. It was good, but it could have been much better. It was nothing like the AvP movies. Those were almost as blasphemous as the recent Star Wars trilogy.

BananaAlienKing, Yautja, 12 years ago

It was an ok movie, but i found that the humans killed them quite easily.

Catchatore, Yautja, 12 years ago

It was ok, i guess...

that's true jaguargod >.