Official HELP for new members thread

daveberg, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Any and all questions from new members or requests for help can be left in this thread.

All are welcome to assist.

AvP_Rookie, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

How do people put pictures at the bottom of the messages?

badapple24, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

How do people get the pics under there posts

kingalien387, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

how do you put pics on you messages?

The pictures you are referring to are called 'Signatures' or 'tags'. You can add them by entering the code below into your signature box on your profile.

&ltIMG SRC="youraddresshere"/&gt

*Note* Where it says youraddresshere - that will need to be replaced with the address of the picture. (Copy and paste address from the search bar)

See the below link for additional help with images:

Adding images

How can you pick what sig you want?

Yup thanks for the help.

This site doesn't provide sigs, but if you know your way around photo editing software such as photoshop or GIMP, you can make your own.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

ok soon egnough i will have my own sig

Sparrow, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

How do you level up?

Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Currently the only way to advance in rank and to earn skill points is from an official rpg that is created and moderated by the website staff, however the official rpg's are not often but there is actually a mainboard rpg that is under production so look for that in the near future!

To all new members in regards to signature images stop asking about them! This website is an avp fansite not a. Graphics website, when the moderators feel it is time to place a signature request topic you may post a request to have a signature commisioned for you.

Sparrow, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Thanks for the info!

xenomorph2000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

how to battle

xenomorph2000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

how to battle

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Post a "request to fight topic" in the ... Request to fight topic.
It's between the other main topics

good luck and have fun m8

Dark, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

How do we earn more points?

neomorph, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

how do i get skill poitns

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That question has been asked multiple times already. Dark, if you ask ONCE more you WILL be REMOVED from the RPG, which will render you incapable of earning more points. Points can ONLY BE EARNED FROM THE RPG AT THIS POINT, WHEN OTHER WAYS OF EARNING POINTS COME UP, WE WILL NOTIFY YOU.

BBLegend, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

=( this is my third post the first two were completely ignored...

I have a fantastic collectable that I want to sell and no one has messaged me and no one has helped me with this... is there a specific place that I need to post it?

please help!

Here it is:

AVP Grid Alien Mini Bust 1 of only 244 made, extremely rare... highly sort after... worth easily twice what i posted it up for!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120921785338?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

This is not a place for buying or selling goods, that is why you are getting no response.

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

If we are a drone is there a chance we may get to involve into a predalien and if we want to be a predalien can we post with out being any species.