A message to Moderators about Clans.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hello, I wasnt sure where to put this so ill just stick it here, Hunters moon has noone who is active who is able to accept new memebers and many people want to join Hunters Moon. If it is ok, May i be a temporary Sub-Leader so that i can bring in the new members and put a bit of life into the clan.

Just a thought.

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

Praetorian is currently working on giving mod/admins the ability to promote people to clan leader status.

Bear with us and we'll get things sorted out.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Something useful in that regard would be to also give clan leaders the ability to promote others to clan leader, automatically demoting themselves to subleader status.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

How many powers does a leader have over a sub-leader, anyway? Maybe a promotion wouldn't even be necessary.

Praetorian, Yautja, 12 years ago

Now admins can add or remove clan members and promote up to leader status.

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

Thanks Praetorian. Let's see if we can get things moving...

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Thanks DB for informing me.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Bloo,

In regards to the abilities of the Sub-Leader and Leader of a clan, A clan leader can pin, lock, and delete topics, as well as promote members to the rank of sub-leader, the only difference in the sub-leader rank is that the sub-leader can promote members to the rank of veteran.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ah, well then I'm sure the powers of a sub-leader will be sufficient for any acting leader of a clan that isn't planning on promoting anyone to his old rank.