predator history

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think the predators evolved along side the aliens (aliens never changed) (because the preds can see an ora around them naturally), but the aliens were not there naturally maybe a jockey ship crashed on their planet like 100000000000 years ago.
The predators were such good hunters because they had to find food and the aliens had wiped most of it out before the first predator records. There were very few predators left to hunt so no members of the nomad clans (the predator could never stay I one spot because aliens would know their there) were expendable so they had to be heavily trained.
In a strange turn of events the predator species went through some incredible changes. In about 150years the predators learned and refined long distance space travel and how to harnus plasma (and much more). Which may show some kind of alien (not xeno) influence. The changes were so quick that did not have time to fully adapt their culture to the changes (keeping their tribal ways).

I just made this up and I wanted to share.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hey, thats pretty good. You could be a novalist.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah, that is a good theory.

avpfreaksig.jpg

yeah, kinda like the theory of Darwin. Nice concept

why don't you try to make a whole book out of the history of aliens? and another for the preds?

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 19 years ago

I really like it! Sounds good.

Silverchild79, Undefined, 19 years ago

I prefur a history rich in generations upon generations of tradition, a culture clinging to it's system of honor and dicipline thousands and thousands of years after refining the art of space travel.

Live by the sword, live a good long time!

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 19 years ago

You should write a book on that.

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Silverchild you still here?

shadow, I will get you!!!11

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

sound good but i doubt it the pred were kicking arse all over the galaxy and meet the space jockeys who were just as smart as the pred but started to lose the war with them so either they made or found the aliens to use against the preds, seeing them in action preds were impressed and stole some eggs from them and thought they could be used for further hunts...........

topdogg2.jpg

wolf_kid, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes that makes sence. you should make a book like the others said and surgested.

me book? after just a little point form paragraph. maybe on my new web site. were you talking to me.

im an R.P.G alien

no one
sigh

im an R.P.G alien