Your thoughts on the official Prometheus trailer?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Morning all - lets hear your thoughts on the leaked official trailer (Offficial HD version releases tomorrow)

Praetorian needs some life injected into this place, Prometheus is giving us everything we need to do it. Don't be shy.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Amazing,

The screenshots had me a little worried; The interior of the human's ship and their space suits seemed a little too star trek'ish however after watching those trailers. I'm convinced this is going to be another great Ridley film.

Fantastic feeling to see the huge set pieces for the inside of the Space Jockey 'pilot' chamber once again. I think this film is going to make us all forget the travesties of the AVP films VERY quickly.

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I like the fact that we're finally going to know more about the space jockey.
We know for a fact that the jockey in alien had its chest bursted, so we're probably going to see some xeno based on the jockey physiology the "Jockalien"...

I just hope they dont do AvPvJ in he future.

tumblr_l5oa2iwtxe1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

They need to stay far, far away from anymore VS movies....

Full HD trailer should be out later today/this evening, so we'll get a better glimpse at things to come!

Stalker, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I disagree about the Vs movies, I think there's still plenty of potential in them if done right. But for now I'm more than happy we're getting a 'pure' prequel to Alien.