-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Holy Christ-fuck, I've been on here and aLp for nearly 5 years... at least. I don't even know anymore. I'd be the worst person to give the calendar to during an apocalypse.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

So my parents and I got caught up in that feak storm yesterday in Virginia. I think it was a Tornado or something because I saw faint funnel cloud in the sky. Not sure to be honest but I think I saw a funnel cloud. We stopped at a Travel Plaza in West Virginia and stayed there for the night. Good thing we already had food because the lines at that place were very long! It took my dad 15 minutes just to get a cup of ice. On top of that he had to get the ice from Starbucks(good thing it was free) because everyone else was out of ice! It must have been worse than I thought because the National Guard was all over the parking lot.

Now ready for the kicker? We were in the mountains when this storm/twister hit. The mountains! Since when is there a Tornado up in the frigging mountains?!

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

IM JUST A NOOB WHOSE TRYING TO GET ATTENTION! WOOOOO!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Your honesty is refreshing.

I love how he's not just Trey, but Super Trey, and a double-O at that.

You've got potential, kid. Meet me behind the dumpster in twenty minutes.

IT'S A TRAP.

I'm getting off work in about 10 minutes and I'm deprived of food. LET ME HAVE THIS, FOUL VILLAIN.

No thx Bloo. I'm good.

BEHOLD, BLOO! AGAIN AND AGAIN DOES MIGHTY DEATHDROP VEX YOU!

Ok, technically this is the first time, but still, that's some hardcore vexing.

Motherfucker. I thought I had you this time.

Well, sir, while that may be true, your mother. Fact.

I'll now be taking back any fucks I've given. They're unvexable.

Edit: SuperTrey007, you've just ruined my whole day, I hope you realize that.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

5 years that is just wow also it is sad that uh.. um.. wait a minute... Damn I've been here for almost 5 years too. Where have the years gone? Also I just ate a bowl of green beans. Loving the good times.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

A noob trying to get attention? Yep, thats my cousin.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

My condolences.

Super, tell your cousin he really ruined my day, I'm all sorts of hurt right now. I'm super unhappy, guys. I should just quit life.

Edit: On the flipside, I just had some Apple Jacks.

Cuz, not nice.

Bloo, your comment led to me looking t various breakfast cereals on Wikipedia, leading me to this gem:

"Corn pops in Russia are issued in the form of sticks since 1967. The original technology was developed by W. Krikunov. Now corn pops with powdered sugar are widely made in all regions of Russia and are on sale as the widespread children's delicacy under various trademarks."

I don't blame you, I would have done the same. I can eat the shit outta cereal.

Corn Pops, at least to me, were always the cereal that you never wanted to buy or even really eat, but once you dug into a bowl, you thought it was the most delicious cereal ever invented. Right after Trix.

It's just weird a weird food in general. It comes in foil. Or a weird foil-foam hybrid. I don't remember, I haven't purchased a box since never.

The Russian Corn Pops being sticks is something that makes me want to be Russian for a day. I'd try some if someone else bought it for me.

Edit: Is it just me, or is my goddamn signature failing to show up on everyone else's browser? I keep fixing it, but then these giant lines of \\\\\ keep showing up and making it fail again. Am I doing it wrong?

I can see it fine.

Well, I'm glad that's been resolved.

Weirdly, it's still not showing up on my own browser.

Does this count as a second vexing?