Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

By mistake I clicked on one of the discussion topics and saw something that I regret seeing. Now my mind is creating images of what was discussed in those first few posts D: War is a sad little Xeno

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just saw Prometheus with my mom about ten minutes ago. I LOVED IT!

Ok anyone who say the picture topic knows I posted a picture of me wearing my Chestburster T-shirt right? Ok my parents wigged out when I told them I posted the picture here. Even though I told I was GOING to post the picture. Well I'll post a picture of just the T-shirt later on.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

about 2 more weeks until I see Prometheus and the wait is killing me

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just saw an old-ass topic regarding whether or not this site had a webring.

Jesus.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well high schools just ended today and summer vacations is here for me =D

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aww you lucky i've still got a week to go! :@

School is out for me! Although I can't spend all my time online except during the weekends and even that's limited. But hey at least I am free! Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna post something on the RPG and then blast some music by Disturbed!

Disturbed kind of lost me when they made a metal song about the dangers of global warming. I mean, good for them for trying to spread a positive message, but... C'mon. Not the right genre.

Yeah that's not my favorite song by Disturbed. They won me back when they did the song "Old Friend". I read somewhere that the song was suppose to be about Dexter Morgan which is kinda cool.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Guys, I've got an unhealthy obsession with Kina Grannis. Fuck.

I mean, she doesn't have a drummer. I'm one of those. I'd bang for her long time.

^ Having seen a picture of her, I heartily concur with this sentiment.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Woot! 777th post

When a regular and healthy bowel movement is what you consider having a good day then you know you are getting old.

As I type this I realise the irony in that I too look forward to such an event every day when I wake up.

Xenokillyou, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just watched this:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OhPfPNVl0GM

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Youtube sensations kill me. Usually I can act my age, but she and a few other girls can make me think dirty like a 16-year-old who thinks lame jokes about his friends' mother's vagina is "totally effin' hilarious, yo!"

Or a hipster girl who thinks Zack Efron's "sizzling bod" is "so totally perf."

predatoress, Yautja, 11 years ago

"Disturbed kind of lost me when they made a metal song about the dangers of global warming."

Wtf why I haven't heard it?

Watched the good old Predator from TV, was kind of hilarious to hear guinea pig in it. Don't remember I would've ever paid any attention to it before lol (Professional habits these days...)

^ "Another Way to Die?" I dunno, maybe it's just me being grumpy. I haven't been crazy about anything since the 2nd album. "Indestructible" had some good ones, but also some major stinkers, and Asylum was almost laughable in places.

On the whole, though, metal doesn't do it for me the way it used to, so maybe it's not just Disturbed.

^Yeah I stopped listening to rap a after Lil' Jon did that song though I kinda like some of Eminem's stuff. I'm undecided on Pop but I have my favorite songs and whatnot though I'm more into Rock music than anything else. Once again this depends on the group.

bug-hunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh i love metal any thing heavy goes like Disturbed but it can be very same old, fear factory type o negative all good ones one band i did find on Last fm was for my pain only did one album but i like it.

I just realized Alien Loves Predator is almost a decade old. What the fuck?