Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

Haven't played that in like 2 years

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Guys, guys. I hate emotions too.

I also drink Pabst and wear wool caps in July, but that probably means nothing.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I don't know emotions well enough to feel in any way about them. And I like to fart loudly when I sit at the PC.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ Who doesn't?

@Bloo: Check for chin pubes. The metamorphosis may not yet be complete.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

..........................................................................................................................................................
Why do i even come on here i guess its to escape my life.Im diffrent online.And im always negative.My music is death metal.And another fact is hatred is all i feel.Im diffrent from the people at my school.I get yelled at so i just be quite.I only trust myself cause if i trust someone.They betray me.All i feel at my school is hate.Im like a virus to them.They want me gone.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Alright. Well, i guess that kind of sadness and confusion is common among teenagers, it will go by probably. Even if you might doubt about that right now. Just a part of puberty, don't worry about it all too much.

Anyway, while it's a good thing you seek a way to communicate yourself, this probably isn't the best place for that you know. You'd better search for one of those many teen boards across the web, sharing experiences and that kind of stuff.

Personally, i love emotions. They're the spice in the soup of life; imagine a life without them. Boooring. My favorite is this nice feeling of beeing full and sated when you've eaten three portions of roast chicken with fries with mayonnaise all by yourself.

Mebber stop ruining everyone's day with your Gaunt-esque attitude. God, some people really don't know how to be edgy.

Does that mean i've ruined your day? Now that gives me another nice, warm feeling in my stomach. Another great feeling!

Nah, you can't ruin my day, didn't you read what i said about feelings?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

www.suicedehotline.com ,this might be a more appropriate place then.

Jeez. They might try to help suicidal people, but since their site coloration seems to intend for causing depression and deadly eye cancer this effort is kinda pointless.

@Mebber: Listen, and understand. Deathwraith is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

@Shadowwall: Well done.

@Bloo: I know you were joking, but how can anyone drink Pabst? Tastes like dirty water.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

...meber your a ass and shadowwall if that is for me im not sucicdeal and to include wtf is psabt?Also ive been think of wearing black all the time to express my emotions.Plus ive written a hate poem.And if anyone says a fucking thing bout me wearing a hat and siting poetry to a bongos ill hunt you down.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Mebber can be easily confused sometimes and as for DeathWraith, well, he is pretty indestructible.

"...meber your a ass and shadowwall if that is for me im not sucicdeal and to include wtf is psabt?Also ive been think of wearing black all the time to express my emotions.Plus ive written a hate poem.And if anyone says a fucking thing bout me wearing a hat and siting poetry to a bongos ill hunt you down."

Hmmm, ahah bloodstriker, it's your life and by all means you should feel free to express emotion to the highest degree, hate however is a strong word, I'd never be truely sure of hate, it's something that is reserved for the most vile actions in existence, but over time you'll see that it's not a characteristic of life, to see the world, even at it's worst, in a positive perspective is a much healthier thing to do.

I don't know where the very notion of "hats" and "bongos" came from, they are however an awesome combination.

Yes Mebber, teenagers do get over these emotional cycles, sooner or later, it's just a confusing time for them (though I'm pretty sure you knew that already).

I can't say anything about you siting poetry to a bongos because I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OK.

Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

And on a totally unrelated topic: cheeze

Now I agree with what gaunt said. Hate is a very extreme feeling reserved only for the most extreme situation. And as for the way to express oneself, everyone has their own method. I for one recite my own poetry when under extreme stress or saddness. Others vent it off at the gym, write music or even meditate.

Is "can be confused easily" equivalent to "becomes confused easily"? Those small language details can be really confusing sometimes, sorry.

Bloodstriker, it's generally considered bad form to insult people who are being nice to you.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I missed the Comic-Con badge sale. Couldn't use the computer early this morning. So there goes doing anything fun in my last year as a minor.

"from which dungeon did you loot that one."

FROM YOUR MOM. HUH HUH HUH HUH.