-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

The boards have been suspiciously quiet the past few days.

We're not gonna go back to ridiculous sex topics again, are we?

Actually, carry on.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well i could start something but that's not what's wanted here i guess. :)

Waralien, Yautja, 12 years ago

Politicians suck!

That is all

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ Some are worse than others. I don't think there are many other developed countries where the suggestion that sick poor people without health insurance should just die is met with applause, but I could be wrong.

Hey, what the hell? Serious shit don't belong up in this bitch.

LET'S TALK BOUT DAT PLATYPUS.

Perry the Platupus ftw

BananaAlienKing, Yautja, 12 years ago

Anyone know why the boards are quiet. Maybe its just a coincedance that everyone is offline. I'm only asking since i'm still waiting for Noct to post in our fight chamber.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

"And then a major contender for President of the United States said that America was under attack by Satan without a hint of irony."

That fool insulted the Kennedy's. He's all kinds of fucked. I do not pity him at all.

It isn't that he insulted the Kennedys, it's that what he got out of JFK's famous "hey we should probably have freedom of religion in this country" was "religion is terrible and should not be allowed."

He's a fucking imbecile. Also, he-

*record scratch*

YO YO YO YO YO YO I HAPPENED TO NOTICE THAT SHIT WASN'T PLATYPUS-RELATED.
platypus Pictures, Images and Photos

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ok I wanna say few things.

1.I Took A Trip To Vegas This Weekend

2.I Did Not Receive A Stuffed Platypus But I Did Receive A Stuffeed Sand Tiger

3.My Friend Daren Who Got Back From Iraq This Year Is Now Living With Me

4.Me And Daren Both Went To Vegas And We Got Married Over The Weekend

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

OMGOMGOMG! CONGRATULATIONS HARPY!

I hope things went according to plan! I also hope things work out for you both through out your marriage!

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

OMG HOLY SHIT HARPY! YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE WHY YOU GOING TO VEGAS?! YOU JUST UP AND DROVE OFF AND TOLD EVERYONE YOU WERE GOING ON A SOLO TRIP! OMG OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT MARRIED!

Edit

Oh my god is your mother know yet? She's going to scream in both shock and joy when you tell her! This explains why when guys would ask you out you turned them down. At first I thought maybe you might have been jaded of bitter about something.

I think this is as good a time as any to tell everyone: I'm getting married to an octopus next month.

You will all soon know fear when my octofiend children rise from the depths to steal your women.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DeathWraith

Not to go about kicking a dead horse here but someone else was eventually going to mention the union. Better from Harpy than someone else. Plus we might be gaining another clan member if Harpy's significant other joins this site.

@Deathdrop

I will fight to the DEATH to prevent tentacles from coming anywhere near DC. I am armed with a flame thrower and a BBQ. Oh and some sauce. Beware tentacles beware!

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well congratulations BloodHarpey!! I wish you all the best in this new and wonderous chapter of life, I'm sure you'll be very happy.

And now for the soon to be wed, sounds like you're going to become the next Dagon, aye DeathDrop, I'm sure it will be an awesome, eldritchial day for The Old Ones, THERE WILL BE MUCH GILL FLUTTERING!!

And if RuthlessWarrior has his way, there will be one hell of a BBQ!! It's all win here people!

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

..........................................................................................................................................................
i truly hate emotion.It messes with your head and marriage is limiting yourself to 1 girl.Im very lonely but congratz bloodharpy.You found love unlike some.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Don't worry, you'll find love too when you stop acting like an edgy teenager.

BananaAlienKing, Yautja, 12 years ago

Congrats harpie. I don't really know you but i'm happy for you.
@ BloodStriker, what a negative way to look at things.
No offence

"I truly hate emotion"

Wouldn't you logically have to hate your own hatred?

@harpy, congrats
@deathdrop, Ive seen enough.....eh someone will know that phrase ;)
And as for the hating one's hatred, wouldn't that be pointless?

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Congrats BloodHarpy!

@Deathdrop

One word:kalamari

@bloodstriker

I'm sure you'll find someone. Just try to find someone who shares your interests.

So who plays Left 4 Dead?