RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

@bloodstriker

Two Thumbs up man, well actually four thumbs up. My girlfriend's sitting behind me reading over my shoulder. That was really good though keep that up.

I have another tattoo! I just finished a big Cerberus on my back!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wasn't there a rule about having 2KM long sigs sometime in the past?

"I wouldn't think the humans and Predators wouldn't be TOO eager to die"
I've heard legends about a time when there were humans and predators on this site too.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

Thank you for reading my sig and im think ofmaking a topic to(and there own)post my poetry if anyone agrees and thank you ruthless and darkcountess your both a inspiration formy likes.btw ill upload another poem.:)

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

BloodStiker - you have already been contacted by one of our mods concerning your over sized signature - can I remind you to remove it as soon as possible or you will be issued a warning.

Many thanks.

Who would have thought this thread could actually have a practical application. Remember when we used to write three word each to make a story?

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

I remember when i enjoyed life.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

Same getting ready to go crusising in my lamborgini

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Remember when we used to write three word each to make a story?"

That thread was both awesome and horrible.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

...So it was...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

True Fact: Squid can fly. I am not making this up they can really fly. They can jump out of the water and use those things on the side of their head to fly through the air. God help us if a Giant Squid decides to do that.

Iseijin, Yautja, 12 years ago

They're not squid. They're a sub-race of aquatic facehuggers that are trying to leap out of the water to attach to your face.

The secret is out.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh my god the horror!!!! There are billions of squid on earth. We...are..so...doomed!

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

In other words, sushi anyone?

Wanting sushi when you, as a chestbuster, look as though you belong in the platter is sorta redundant. On the other hand... One side order of Gaunt with wasabi, please!

You already ate me once, though did you realise I'm two foot long?

I don't go down easy you know, I usually come back up again.

Mhmm, wasabi.

I did, and you were delicious. Sorta like the xenomorph version of veal.

I'm flattered, I didn't realise you enjoyed eating the young as much as you protected them, even if I am a self suficiant Xenomorph over the age of four.

I'm a female; I'm needlessly complicated like that. And now I have a mental image of Iseijin as a sort of carrier for chestbusters, belly swollen with slithering, two foot long beasties you can see moving under her skin, that she hurls up and out when finding a suitable location.

Though, I've never seen xenomorphs actually eat even though when their guts are ripped open they do have intestines and basically all the requirements of a digestive system. Maybe they don't need to eat, just as they don't need to breathe (I've never seen/heard of suffocating or drowning a xeno to death), but they CAN to serve that very function. They can eat to get more energy, and they breathe to exchange gases because it helps them, but they can be devoid of it and still survive - though perhaps it slows them down a bit.

Mood swings, stange food cravings.

Hah, you'd have less to worry about as a carrier organism, typical chestbursters only being less than a foot (around 30cm) in length and all, easy cargo.

Xenomorphs have been shown to eat, but very rarely, and as a result we assume they don't need to.

You have to remember that Xenomorphs seem to take in nutrients differently, it has been noted that they recover in Hive space, therefore, we can assume that they are being fed nutrients (of some form) through the Hive space (another organism of The Hive, in its own right), to increase the regeneration process and repair the organism quicker.

There was a theory, but it escapes me.

But guise xenomorphs don't eat.