ash, Yautja, 12 years ago

Definitely old... 2007 I started on this site. I too wondered about the sig thread but I guess when things died out people where losing inspiration thus low activity thus no need for a thread... Wonder if more of the oldies come back! I saw SW comment the other day and brought back memories :)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Iseijin, would you mind if we used some of that tutorial in the rules thread?

Iseijin, Yautja, 12 years ago

Don't mind at all! If it can help others then all the better; though do ensure to include that tags are incorrect in the tutorial of mine - they are not closed.

< img src="mypic.jpg" /> For example.
img should be inbetween < > with no spaces.

Also, I want to completely edit and redo my old RPG tutorial thread to better update it with new information and insight. Could I ask that in two days' time it be taken down? I have it saved anew so I can work on it, then I'll have it posted again in its completed form.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

"I wouldn't know, I'm european stock and living in Spain so I won't get to even see trailers of these movies in my country until half a year after they're shown in the States."

Damn, i've just realised i've got to be absent from this site (and every other AvP site for that matter) for quite a while once prometeus comes out, assumed i want to watch the movie in cinema-quality without any spoilers read before. Different release dates really suck sometimes...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

"I'll have it posted again in its completed form."

I'd love to see that. I read through the current one a few times some long while ago.

It's been a while since I've participated in an RPG - it'd be something to write among you "golden ages" members. My last fight was with Kidd and I lost because somehow I didn't finish - it must have been when I left for however long it was.

@Mebber: Since a lot of people are going to potentially be in the same boat, I'll try to have spoiler warnings up on anything Prometheus-related.

EDIT: I just saw a dead, sun-dried frog laying right in the middle of the sidewalk. These dried cherries are now a lot harder to eat.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have gotten rid of all the bums at my place! Thank god for cheap apartments that take pets!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

You used to keep bums as pets but now you got apartments for all of them? Awful kind of you, miss.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

"I'll try to have spoiler warnings up on anything Prometheus-related"

You sure that's gonna cut it ? Leaving the site seems a lot better.

I'd rather he not have to leave the site just because the rest of us are discussing Prometheus. Since the issue is Prometheus spoilers, putting a spoiler warning in all Prometheus-related threads should solve the problem.

He'd still be able to participate in other threads (this one, the games thread, etc.) If it doesn't work it doesn't work, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Spoiler warnings are fine, can't see why they shouldn't work.

The sun-dried frog story kept me away from my raisins.

So when's this RPG thing happening? Summer?

Iseijin, Yautja, 12 years ago

I wouldn't think the humans and Predators wouldn't be TOO eager to die, that's why they're stalling on this RPG.

It's okay to be scared, guys.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

That's a point, is there a predicted or set date for the RPG?

Iseijin they would be nervous, you EAT your own team mates.

Mhhmm, sun dried frogs.

-"Mhhmm, sun dried frogs."
Mm, indeed.

-"I wouldn't think the humans and Predators wouldn't be TOO eager to die, that's why they're stalling on this RPG.

It's okay to be scared, guys."

You're currently my favorite member.

@DW

Eh I kinda miss them all now. Although less dogs means no more piles of dog food bags in the kitchen and less barking and less poop to clean up. Less people means I don't have a ton of food hogging the space in my fridge anymore.

Damn speaking of food I need to get some stuff for Super Bowl. I'll probably get to that sooner or later. I'm pissed that the Saints didn't make it.

To be honest, we're not sure yet. It WILL happen (unlike last time), so please try to be patient. We've fucked up before, so we're being extra careful about jumping the gun this time.

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

who is bored as fuck at midnight!!!!!!!also find myself finding wierd stuff like a lamborgini i think i spelled right but yes somehow i got a lamborgini

How the flying hell did you do that? Because if it's cheap I wanna get a Dodge Viper!

bloodstriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

yall i gotta get some sleep and yes idk how i got it oh i remember now won in radio contest stupid people nowadays.Btw comment on my poetry.:)