Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

To join their clan mmm. Well atm i'm on a drift, so the signature topic is it gone ?

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

The only message I got was about Russains being awesome, no racism here.

@DD: The Hives numbers have risen slightly, FireHunter is the current Leader of the Hive, we also have several Sub-Leaders (including Dave and myself).

@SW: If you would like to join a clan Shadowwall you can just apply at the Clan Recruitment Topic .

I believe the signature request topic was removed a while ago wasn't it?

@gaunt k thx I might jump in within a few weeks, months ...

"I believe the signature request topic was removed a while ago wasn't it?"

What ? Wy is that ?

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

The sig request topic may be making a comeback.....

Iseijin, Yautja, 12 years ago

Haha, good, because I'm so going to abuse you for a sig, Dave. In a possibly sexual way.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

That's great news.

The sig topic, not the sexual abuse.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Holy shit, is that Iseijin?

DD!

It's SO good to see you're still around!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Holy shit, legendary people so old I haven't even seen active ever, I think. Or maybe once.

Haha, I wouldn't consider myself legendary, but thank you all the same!

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh if the sigs topic makes a come-back can someone do me one with a ninja or Chiyaki Kuriyama on it? Tinted purple? Please?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I know what you mean, DW. Christ, we've been here a long time, maybe you even longer than me, I can't remember. But the forum's league of old people deciding to show up this month is making me feel like a the new member who doesn't "know how to sig."

^ I actually know what you mean; it's weird having to do mod-related stuff again.

On a completely unrelated note - Has anyone else noticed that topic pages can now go to more than 6 posts? I think it's something like 10 now before a new page.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well Bloo i mean if DW has been here longer then you now you make me feel old gawd...and If i feel old imagine how DD feels lol

This deserves the comment I feel old...

^ I agree, people really SHOULD clean up after their dogs.

Just curious: Has anyone seen Red Tails, and if so, is it good?

I wouldn't know, I'm european stock and living in Spain so I won't get to even see trailers of these movies in my country until half a year after they're shown in the States.

badapple24, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have a question for yall. how do you get a signature picture

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well Badapple, in order to get a signature image you need to ether have one commissioned for you, but our request topic has been removed for now, or you can make your own using gimp or photoshop.

So, have you been wondering how to add an image to your post? Well, let's take a look at the image tag:
< img src="image.gif" />

The img stands for image. The src stands for source. The source of the image is going to be the Web address of the image. Most often, you will be able to just type the filename of the image here, like this:

< img src="image.gif" />

The filename does not have to end with .gif. You could also use a .jpg file as well. These are two of the most common image file extensions used on the Internet.

Now, if your images are in a directory other than the one your HTML document is in, you will want to link to it using the full address of the image. So, if your image is located at http://www.disney.com/pictures/image.jpg, you would use this url as the image source:

< img src="http://www.disney.com/pictures/image.jpg" />

If you aren't sure, go ahead and use the full address just to be sure it will work correctly. Now let's work with an example. Imagine a picture/photo I have on a site is called "mypic.jpg". The address for the image is: http://www.blablabla.com/images/mypic.jpg. If my image and HTML file were in the same directory, I would type:

< img src="mypic.jpg" />

Otherwise, I would use the full Internet address, like this:

< img src="http://www.blablabla.com/images/mypic.jpg" />

Keep in mind, the filename or address of the image IS case sensitive, so "image.jpg" and "IMAGE.JPG" are considered two different images to the Web browser. Be sure to use the correct case in your image tags, or the image may not show up, and that's no fun.

That's how to ADD an image as a signature; you add this to your user profile signature box. However, getting one will be done through various options: Either requesting one, finding one via online (though ensure you're not stealing an image; credit it), or create one for your own. Be sure you do not surpass the size limitations.