DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Can't you just stop talking forever? I know that when you say something it probably sounds good in your head, but mods wouldn't go around editing and deleting your posts and telling you to stop whining unless they actually thought you were stupid. Seriously, Shadowwall, I agree, I act like a moron a lot, almost all the time actually. You, on the other hand, are definitely NOT acting. You have your moments when you almost seem as intelligent as a human being. But then you THESE moments with your "OH GOD WHY ARE MODS HARASSING ME WHY IS EVERYONE PERSECUTING ME YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN AND I REQUEST A BAN FOR THE BOTH OF US". Fucking stop that. And stop trying to "write in a sarcastic way", you suck at it. PLEASE BELIEVE ME AT LEAST THIS TIME. You suck at sarcasm. Completely. It just makes you look stupid. PAY ATTENTION, I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO MAKE YOU FEEL OR LOOK BAD, I AM REALLY TRYING TO HELP YOU STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF. YOU SUCK AT SARCASM. STOP DOING IT.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

You really have no idea do you ?!

You know this conversation never took place if you didn't post yet another post, with only the meaning to irritate me and provoke me into talking to you like THIS !

Seriously, you're saying i'm whining all the time while i just posted something for the first time in MONTHS that has come even close to whining.
Dave explained the situation and I apologized for my misunderstanding and the case WAS closed!

But then the plague arrives with just another irritating post.
So i reply to you and after a while you start saying i'm the real problem here...

A year ago our discussion had more sense in it but now you just totally lost it...

And that part about sarcasm just deserved a facepalm or three.

For heavens sake put me out of your signature this is REALLY starting to piss me off...

If you want to do something useless your DBO servants are happy to assist you fucking asshole.

daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

Easy there, fella's.

I know you've got some differences but try and keep it civil.

;o)

srry aslong as you know i'm srry to the rest of you guys.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

No worries, shadowwall. The bickering just doesn't help anything.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's easier to ignore the pointless problems and go back to good old fashioned burrito discussions and genres of the blankiest blank (with ZALGO fighting Inglip for productivity).

@DarkLioness: Didn't we warn you about Taco Bell? Ah never mind, get well (hot damb that rhymes).

Over 400?

P1030813-1.jpg

Freakin G's ma buvas and sistas!!

Can you look away when someone insulted you and gets away with it?

Well apparantly I can't ...

This hatred will never go away if it's refreshed by another ... ah fuck it

The very concept of hate doesn't exist to my mind Shadowwall so yes, I can and have forgiven without a second thought. And yes, I'll do it again and again and again thoughout my life time.

Life's too long and grand to bear grudges and scars.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Aww yeah! Fuck Aqua Man! Ha ha!

(He was never the worst Justice Friend, though, I'll give him that.)

"or something like that" keep guessing...

"If you didn't like it here" the only thing i don't like here is you and that's no big reason is it?

And k my rage has come out now so i'll probably see you again in a few months.
Anyway it's your call actually just provoke this anytime when you like and i'll join in np.

PS: thx for the sig (now that is a step towards being mature for the both of uss)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

You know they once tried to make Aquaman cool by chopping off his hand and replacing it with a harpoon? Didn't take.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

UPDATE:
APPERENTLY NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIG FOOT SO FUCK HIM!

Why does no one care about Bigfoot? He's a lovely person.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Do not leave out The Great Crab! I have nothing against Big Foot by the way.

So you know that song that plays during the last fight scene in Resident Evil: Afterlife? I have that on my iPod although I wasn't all that familier with the group that made the song. Sometimes I buy random songs on iTunes of various genres to broaden my scope. Although lately I've been buying songs of the rock, alternative and metal genres. I also bought the entire Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack and the Jaws theme. I even have the Bed Intruder Song but other than that most of music is alternative, rock, metal and various soundtracks. One thing I would like to see on iTunes are the instrumental versions of songs. Cell by The Servent is great but I like it better without the lyrics.

The Crab is retired. I'm tired of always having crabs.

I spoke to Bigfoot about this, he says, "Fuck me? No, no, no, fuck you!"

He's very upset.

Bloo, next time you speak to him ask how his crab situation's working out.

He was very embarrised last time it was mentioned, take a harpoon and a razor, just incase.

I don't believe that the Almighty Crab is retired, I see it as him just biding time on more important, Godly matters.

Well DD stop having sex with nasty hookers and you wont have that problem.

I'd attempted to have my people call his, but unfortunately, none of my people knew where any of his were, and we ended up scattering around French Canada with metal detectors.

The good news is that we found enough harpoon heads and dull razors (all made from bear teeth and whale ribs, for some reason) for us forum-goers. The bad news is I realized halfway through my escapade that I could have just gone directly to Bigfoot himself with a shovel, but decided stopping was too logical for the internet and kept going.

Bloo I only know how to be direct so im going to flat out say this now... You mentally mind fucked me by your last statment.