daveberg, Yautja, 12 years ago

P got there first - won't have to worry about 'wankblade' now.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hi wankblade welcome to the site.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

I say the Saints are going to win today!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DW: The word equality has fit my style better than I've realized; I choose one color and apply some of its different kinds of shades on a dark background. But I enjoy the look more than I've ever admit, glad you do too.

Edit: So I went to pay

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Shameless plugs, SHAME lol.

But seriously, go visit the site...now.

People have no SHAME here!

If I get time, I may even attempt a tag this week.....don't hold your breath though.

My students have now become my teachers in the sig making world!

No shame over here. I'd wear no pants if cold wasn't such a thing.

By the way, I'm finding myself starting post away over at Liquid - I hope I'll actually get to making a few sigs, which is the point of the whole thing.

K i dunno what the heck is going on put is there a price on my head mods ??!

Wy does 1 out of 3 of my posts get deleted or edited without any sort of explanation...

Are they considered insults ??? Yesterday in that "ONLY Yautjas" topic i said to dave whe shouldn't probably post there since it's original plan was to be for preds only. (it's was written down in a sarcastic way and not even close to a proper insult)

And since the post after is from a mod ...

Just ban me already instead of sneaking around and abusing my posts.
Even a death sentenced guy knows his crime.

It's about being constructive. Nothing personal Shadowwall.

There were several subsequent posts after my one in that thread which weren't needed - I was merely clearing the way so that predahound could start over - which he did not, so the topic will be removed.

Further to that, Moderators have no need to sneak around here, most of us are well known and have been responsible for this site for quite a few years, anything we do is normally in the best interests of the community - don't worry, no-one in trying to single you out. :o)

k good explanation, but don't you think you need to explain when you do it before people ask?
People like me could make false conclusions.

And btw, this only explains one of the deleted posts...

but I'll leave it to rest and apologize.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Just ban me already instead of sneaking around and abusing my posts."

God damnit Shadowwall I thought you said I'd make a bad moderator. Because I'd totally do that. And then delete everything you've ever posted and everything everyone's ever said to you and make it look like you were never even here. ^______^

Coincidentally I just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

It's probably much easier to do on the internet.

@Thelunatic Yea like when you put my name in your signature and leave it there for almost a year ?

Now who is acting like a moron ?

Sometimes the way you talk just makes me feel homophobic.

Well then maybe you should stop provoking me to talk like that, right darling?

You always talk like that, genius.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Guys I have done something very horrible. I took a bite out a Taco Bell Burrito two days ago and I paid the price. I almost puked I had a very bad case of "The Shits" and I could barely move the next day. You guys were right Taco Bell is evil. I think my dad is trying to kill me because he was the one who said we had to eat Taco Bell and his excuse was "cheap and deep".

Lastly if any of you say you hope the burrito kills me consider yourselves haunted forever if I die.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I agree with Shadowall; cookies ARE delicious.

I don't know from Taco Bell, but here's Carl Sagan saying some shit that makes me want to smoke a joint with him. Unfortunately, he is dead.

I AM ETERNALLY UNFULFILLED.

EDIT: Woohoo, 400th post.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

DD, your evil burrito escape again?

"You always talk like that, genius."

Then how come it only makes you homophobic "sometimes", genius.

Or it means you're winning from your phobic, but nobody would want that to happen now would we ?