DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey you know those jerks that were give DL a hard time? I bet their pissed off because they really nazis. The blog PROUDLY displays a swastika banner at the bottom. So in other words their motto "Ve Are Nazis Und We Hate African-Americans Und Anyone Vho Does Not Have Blonde Hair Und Blue Eyes! Oh Und Ve Think Certain Dog Breeds Should Die Und Burn In Hell After Raping Their Owners Und The Dogs!"

I am not making fun of Germans just the Nazis. As far as I'm concerned Nazis aren't German of human. Plus my uncle is from Germany and he'll bad mouth Nazis the second he hears the word "Nazi."

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

No no no you got it all wrong their motto is "We Are Pedophiles Who Have Been Attacked By The Breeds We Hate Because We Tried To Rape Their Owners and Their Owners Kids!"

Canine Ethnic Cleansing or Breed Cleansing? Yep those freaks are Nazis and Nazis suck big herpes infested dicks. Sorry I just wanna hate on them because they don't come here anymore. I just hate Nazis as any sane person would because they pure fucking evil.

Yeah anyone who threatens to rape and kill some random kid is a pedophile. That's just logic because pedophiles like to rape and kill little kids. Saying you want to rape and kill a dog is a sign of someone who needs to be locked up in jail.

Happy Ney Year to everyone not in America! It's not 2012 here yet!

DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

"My kids hate me"

"I can't imagine why"

Well put DD. You really wonder WHY you kids hate you and why you husband decided to get the fuck outta there? Go into your bathroom and look in the mirror. That's why now please do the world a favor and stay off the internet for the rest of your life! We have enough bat-shit crazy criminals floating around the web as it is!

In a fews years they'll be complaining about some other dog. Or some other person for that matter those people are trolls. Right? They fall under the troll catagory right? They live to piss of people so that makes them trolls.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ok remember what everyone else said: Ignore them. Oh and remember kids "Don't Feed The Damn Trolls!" Get it?

DoomTrooper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Yo Harpy! Can we have booze for New Year over at your place?

Unless your going to drink at the local bar and grill no. My mother woukd skin me alive, soak me in lemon juice, then dip me in salt, then rub the salt into the wounds and then hang me out to dry with the laundry if you found booze at my place. I don't wanna die yet!

VenomBlade, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's already 2012 in Romania. So by the time it's 2012 in California it will be January 2nd in Romania.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's 4:14 pm where I am. I'm drinking Nog with a chocolate and vanilla waffers in it.

Well parents said I have to go to bed now. Damn it. Well I've been on all day so that was cool. Happy New Year guys(and girls)!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Who is this VenomBlade guy and why is he suggesting that Romania is over 24 hours earlier than California?

EDIT: And why is this DeadBeast person saying "you" instead of "your", it's so hard to read... Everything is so not the way it should be right now.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Probably has something to do with DarkLioness having multiple profiles again and arguing with herself again. Warning number 2 for you DarkLioness

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm just gonna say Happy New Year!! And welcome to,

2012_happy_new_year-wide.jpg

As long as good times are had I'll roll with it.

Why is the anti Pitbull blog being mentioned again?

Take Harpys advice (again) and ignore it, I know it's fun to get involved but just don't.

The last thing we need is this site being spammed by fanatical pitbull haters who waste hours of their days threatening others.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

@The Entirety of Page 58: I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

So if Jesus got bit by a vampire, would his own blood dissolve him?

That's silly, Jesus wouldn't get bit by a vampire because his blood is actually wine and as we all know vampires never drink... wine.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

^But also he's already vampire anyway, being that he rose from a grave and has super-strength. Like, he's like Blade, probably.

@the page 58 thing: I have no idea who any of those guys are, they all look the same to me. But they'll get a prize from me for not being the dumbest bunch of e-tards I've ever seen on an internet forum.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just got back froma totally sweet party where I got to watch two people play X-box for 3 straight hours. WOOHOO NEW YEARS.

Fuckers.

@Bloo
But Blade is dhampir like Rayne (the woman, not the guy in our clan who's been gone for centuries). So he was never dead, he was born half-undead, half-alive. Never really dead. So if Jesus was dhampir and his mother was a virgin, his vampire father must have been East-Asian.

Oh happy New Year we're all gonna die it's 2012.

Ok in all honesty I HAD three accounts.

I made one almost two years ago(forgot them and password)

I made another one but never got to that one again because I changed the password

So now I have this one which is officially my only account now. I'm not using any others accounts.

So Happy New Year!

@PREDATORv2

Warning heeded this is my only account. Having mutiple active accounts would be hard to maintain I suppose. I honestly don't know.

Kickass sig btw!