-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just had some cake.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

That's fantastic news.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Pardon DW? (That reminded me of that show...) but dont be a dick. Also this is the thread that ate 9

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm gone for five minutes and you guys end the rapture that never was.

Bravo!

cake.jpg

The cherries are from the 7th circle of hell.

7 8 9, hahah uh never mind.

"for I am Penis Dong, the Eurasian god of semen."

Praise be to The Semen God. He was crucified, died, and was buried. On the 3rd day, he rose again (if you get my drift). He will cum again in glory to fuck the living and the dead, because he's into that sort of thing, amen.

Happy Halloween to everyone on the site, yes even you DeathWraith.

HappyHalloweenIcon.jpg

I mess the days when Halloween was about warding off evil spirits by wearing the still-bloody heads of slaughtered animals and chanting in-

I mean, YEAH, candy, awesome!

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

I at a party right now. I'm dress as a Predator(I got the mask from True Swords and I like damn good in it) and my hot as hell girlfriend DarkCountess is dress as a Gladiatrix(She got her stuff from Leather Lore). Even though this ain't a kids party there is a large amount of candy here. There is also enough alchohol and other stuff you can get drunk off of here. Some dude brought his dogs(A Black Lab, a Pit Bull and a Bullmastiff) as Cerberus. He pulled off the three heads thing with one of the triple leash hook up things. You know where you can have three dogs on one leash? Yeah whatever. Also there are some people tweeting at this party and there are only two people who plan of posting on this site at said party(Me and DC).Oh if anyone discovers a picture of a Predator(not me) getting a lap dance from Princess Leia and a Xenomorph those are Justin, Seiko and Maria. Anyway gotta go. Fire Burnig is playing and Countess is shaking her booty.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Ruthless Warrior and DarkCountess :) XD

P.S.

If they don't have Halloween im Romania then wtf is DeathWraith doing?

... Ok, then.

Abominamentum, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm taking my head crab out for a walk

Well I didn't expect the party update (alright I expected something).

As for walking the head crab, make sure you let him do his business, you know, ride people.

... all night long.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

*slowly backs away from Deathdrop*

Ok how perverted are you guys?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Coincidentally, "Dong" is pretty much the letters of God with an N, so really you're also a black penis kinda.

Which is pretty fucking sweet. And kind of a huge deal!

... if you know what he means.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

*stares at you*

Yeeaaaahhhh you both just answerd my question. My conclusion: You are all beyond help. Yet I'm still here why is that? Oh right. Because you guys are funny as hell. In that case HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeadBeast, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey hey Deathdrop! That Lioness chicka looks like she wants to finish her spar. Betta hurry up man, chicks get mean when they're bored.

Right, I might get one of those punches that somehow travel through fiber-optic cables.

Sorry, Darklioness. Lot to do lately. I'll try to get to it around Wednesday or so.

Lucifer, Yautja, 12 years ago

Rawr and stuff I dono im bored came back to see who all alive here lol

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Quite alot.