DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

Umm my email address is SabertoothLioness@gmail. Why was someone claiming to be me or something?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Some crazy person read a post on my blog (it was a ridiculous story in which I killed a bunch of evil affliction shirt-wearing vampires who sneak onto farms and fuck sheep for sustenance) and launched into a rage.

They left a hilariously misspelled rage message in the comments, and then came here demanding to know where "THAT BITCH SABERTOOTH HARBY IS SBEKDFNFMFDK"

Mebber or PV2 must have caught it early, because the posts were deleted and the user banned.

Really weird, though. And funny. But it's NOT a big deal, so let's not make a big thing out of it. I was just curious.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

DeathDrop I hope you kept it, whatever that story was (Bad Night... IN HELL!!!!?).

I hit up on the blog now an again and I am intrigued as to what could of possibly caused an "idiont" to wine so much over the internet (though on second thought, thats not a hard thing to do these days, "underpowered" works wonders).

Also yes, the onion is good.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

The onion is great.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Their post-9/11 headline was "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!"

@Deathdrop

I thought whoever mentioned me said something resonable to say. I see I was wrong.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Does anyone here like Rooster Teeth?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

That's pretty much like going on the internet and asking "Has anyone here heard of memes?"

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Rooster Teeth Pictures, Images and Photos

250px-RoosterTeeth_logo.png

So is this the part where we find out you love Halo Machinima?

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Only RvB, Ive watched every episode a minimum of 3 times. Currently working throug drunk tanks

CockBlade, Yautja, 12 years ago

Minus the first comment on this page it's a THREE BITCH POST!

SO DW YOU STILL FUCKING HARPY OR DID YOU PULL A TRAIN WITH DEATHDROP?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I woke up today and wondered if anything might go wrong.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

I knew I was gonna have a bad day.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

@CockBlade

Annoying little prick. Emphasis on little prick.

Three chick post! 69 Lunch Time! Hey remember me?! Yeah I'm WarBlade motherfuckers. So Harpy DW still fucking you or did you let him and Deathdrop pull a train?

@CockBlade

You must not have any friends otherwise you wouldn't be trolling.

Suck my dick chippy

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY PULLING A TRAIN AND FUCKING A BIRD-HUMAN THING ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE :I

You don't have one.

Fuck you cunt!