AvP: Requiem - thoughts

ThunderSoul, Undefined, 12 years ago

It was a great movie until they involved the government/military. That's a total fail in my opinion. So next, in AvP3, humans all of a sudden have super massive technology and they go invade the predator planet and win the war in less than 5 mins because humans are bad-ass and they can take on a race that's been pro at hunting and had superior technologies for millennia. So, the movie taking place in a more than just "local" environment, this movie fails massively. We can expect massive bullshit from AvP3 and beyond if they get made at all...

They should have just kept it "local" like every other Aliens/Predator/AvP movies they ever made... So then the series shouldn't be AvP... it should be more like AvPvH or something... or just PvH... I'm not paying a single cent until I know for a fact humans are never going to be superior to aliens nor predators...!

Dark, Undefined, 12 years ago

What you say is true however humans might have a chance like in concrete jungle, Ms Yutani got the plasma pistol so now her scientists may crack and reproduce more of them which could kick the xeno's ass and make a match for the predator however I hope the director doesn't put that in cause it will be a really bad movie cause it was focused on how useless humans are against them and they really should focus on the predator and alien conflict

jaguargod, Undefined, 12 years ago

I think that the first two were so universally despised, that I doubt there will be anymore. First off, it is, by nature, more of a campy concept than either of the franchises are by themselves. That in itself prevents credible directors from jumping on board. Without a great director, you don't get good casting, or ensure a quality script. The AvP mythos is a fun and cool concept for fans, but I just don't think that it has translated very well to film, or ever will.