RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

Who can guess the song that these lyrics come from?

One two three who should I kill
Every mother fucker running up the hill
One two three what should I do

Come on who can guess them?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Pussy Liquor by Rob Zombie. I have The Devil's Rejects retrospective thingy on my iPod from Podcast. They play the song for a brief moment.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

bitches ain't nothin' but hoez 'n' tricks

So I heard Drive was pretty good.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Haven't seen it yet.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Bloo, how did you come by this information? Lose lips sink ships!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Moar like... LOOSE LIPS SUCK DICKS! HAHAHAHA

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

[The two men found Jerrett] unresponsive at his house late on Aug. 27, before loading him into Rubinson's car and taking him to a local bar and grill, where they drank on his tab.

They then went to another bar, before returning Jarrett's body to his home and continuing their night out using their dead friend's ATM card to withdraw money. On their way home, they flagged down a cop and told him they thought their friend was dead at his house.

Scientits (not changing it) using NASA's Kepler space telescope have discovered a planet orbiting two suns by following its shadow as it crossed in front of them. This is the first time a planet with two suns has been officially confirmed, despite the fact that I've been on numerous outerspace journeys before AND SEEN THEM WITH MY OWN THREE EYES (my peen grew one after an incident in my ship's reactor-core).

"When we first discovered it ... I sent around a message, 'Hey, you know guys, we should ask George Lucas if we can nickname this guy Tatooine,'" said Doyle, a former protegé of famed astrophysicist Carl Sagan. "Suddenly and unexpectedly after years of looking for a circumbinary planet - we got a beauty."

A double sunset on the real Tatooine, Doyle said, would surpass even Lucas' imagination. For someone standing on the planet's surface, one of the suns would appear orange and the other red.

The suns also change positions and movement in relationship to each other. This means sunsets on Tatooine are like snowflakes: No two are ever the same. "Sometimes the red star would go down first, sometimes the orange star," said Doyle. "Sometimes they would be far apart, sometimes they would be eclipsed. So it's a really interesting sunset."

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

^ I agree wholeheartedly.

If I were V2, I'd add that to my list of epic quotes. But since I'm not V2, I don't have such a list, because having one would be gay.

Your homophobia against lists means you are terrible. Repent by doing something repentful like beating up some cacodemons or something.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

I get the feeling that Shadowatching either likes:

• Double sunsets on Tatooine.
  • George Lucas.
  • Her third eye.
  • Insert rant about apparent list homosexuality[!?].
  • v

vote gen?

You've got it all wrong Gaunt, shadow doesn't have a personality, she just pastes random things she finds on the internet.

To be fair, isn't that what most of us do in here?

That's a nice quote, where did you paste it from? (this one was from tumblr)

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

^And the answer to that question is YES. Who hasn't posted random crap from the internet here?

Oh and can someone please for the LOVE of extra cheesy pizza from Papa John's with Cake Batter Ice Cream and Canada Dry Ginger Ale explain what Cthulhu is? I've seen that name around this site enough times to wonder what it is. So please explain. No you will not get a reward so don't ask.

Google it.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

I hate posting in this topic, but since DW has dishonored my holy epic list, I shall rebuttal with:

NAH, YOUR GAY.

Epic, Quoted.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DW & PV2: lmao

Also, if you don't know what Cthulhu is, then he ain't got time fo' yo' bitch-ass, nigga. (I'm trying out gangsta speak. Am I cool yet?)

You are, as the youngsters would say, "The Bomb, yo."