DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well I want a Pug, a American Pit Bull(I want an older rescue female), a Doberman and a Bullmastiff. I guess our place can fit all of that. My only dog owning experience was when I was little and my parents owned a St.Bernard, a Poodle and a Doberman. Our neighbors hated our Doberman and always said we she put her down because she was mean. Which was a lie but then this was in the era when Dobermans were hated. Ruthless's experience is more colorful though. His family has owned Pit Bulls, Bull Terriers, Mastiffs, Great Danes, American Bulldogs, Rottweilers, Boxers and Wolfdogs.

Wanna know the currant family dogs(dogs owned by various family members)?

Wolfdogs

Pit Bulls

Bull Terriers

Presa Canarios

Rottweilers

Boxers

Dogo Argentinos

Bloodhounds

Labs

Catahoula Leopard Dogs

Bullmastiffs

Douges de Bordeaux

Black Mouth Cur

Black and Tan Coonhounds

A Kangal

and two purebred Wolves

So my future in-laws own what most people owuld call hard to handle dog breeds. Not to mention the wolves and hybrids but I've met all but one Bullmastiff and all the dogs are nice except for one of the Bloodhounds. Nothing gets past these dogs. You could be a First Class Freaking Ninja and you'd still get caught. So I guess the one with the dog experience would be my boyfriend. Yeah I know long list of dogs but hey those are the dogs they wanted. I made my choice of dogs.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

^WHOA! So let me guess hunting dogs, guard dogs, rescues and pets? Am I right? That's a whole bunch of powerful canine breeds plus the wolves! How'd you guys get wolves? I kinda want a Wolfhybrid though but not right now.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

I just have my two Pit Bulls. I want to get another dog because they starting to ge tup in years and my girlfriend really loves my two dogs. So I was thinking about maybe getting another Pittie or a Cane Corso, Mastiff, American Bulldog or Thai Ridgeback.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

http://dubhappy.com/hellsing-ultimate-episode-4-english-dub/
Things are awesome when Rip first freaks out up to her death. Also shooting this guy is just futile and a waste of time. Plus that scary yet awesome laugh comes into play. Long story short if you are on the receiving end of this guys power you are DOOMED!!!!!!

EPIC DOOMED!

That is all I have to log off before 1:00 before my Mom get's pissed off. I need to sleep anyway. Life suck's been then so does death.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Sometimes, my dog chews it's ass. It would be funny if it didn't try to lick me after.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have 4 cats. Cats' tongues are naturally 100% clean at all times, so i let them lick me on the face after they lick their own asses.

Well, cats don't eat tampons, they've got that going for them. My cat was eaten by a burrito monster, if you'll recall. I wonder if the lack of tampons effected the taste?

^Let me guess a Taco Bell burrito right?

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Nice link btw DL. I was grinning like a maniac and laughing like one.

Well then, you're almost halfway to being a full-time maniac, aren't you.

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

The_doctor is about 8 hours from where I am at, instead of what? Days...away...

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Full time maniacs have all the fun. Sane people don't have fun. Therefore maniacs are better then sane people. Sane people suck.

This is a post.

Maniacs do have more fun. They get to fly awesome jets and do awesome stuff that sane people can't do. SO yes sane people suck. Ok not all of them though.

I just listend to Dragula by Rob Zombie. I feel like dancing, beating something up and screaming. I'm gonna go watch that Hellsing Episode again. Just to hear the insnae laughter of Alucard. Is that weird? Nope!

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

I have a theory about maniacs:

Maniacs are usually too busy beeing completely nuts to speak about how awesome it is to be a maniac, so most people talking about the awesomeness of not-beeing-sane are usually quite sane people who dream about how thrilling it would be to be a maniac.

Maniacs are not insane, you god damn geniuses. Mania is the opposite of depression not the opposite of sanity.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well, i count every kind of mental disorder as insanity, including mania, syphillis and your personality.

OH SNAP!

Counting personality as a mental disorder, huh? You must live east of the wall.

DAYUUUUUUUUUM!

(LA LA LA POST WORD LIMIT)