UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

No no no no no. I think she meant Crab shaped cakes not cake made out of Crab. She knows how important it is not ot anger The Great Crab. As for The Blobfish he deserves to be torn apart by His Great Crabness!

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

Never anger The Great Crab. If you do not anger him further you will be forgiven. If not you'll end up like those PEOPLE WHO WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BECAUSE DEATHDROP SAID SO.

Dead and gone dead and gone!

*hides shovel and kill tools at Harpy house*

Not..........that they're....dead...hehe.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Ok stop stashing that shit at my house! I am NOT going to jail! If you get caught you're on your own.

UndeadBeasty, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hey I just wanted to point out that just about everyone here has mentioned dating, sex or being in a relationship. Except Harpy. Not that I'm trying to be creepy or anything but wh ain't you dating or at least out there? You seem pretty cool and smart I guess.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ok I'm going to say this once so don't ask again. And this goes for EVERYONE! I don't care what your rank is.

I don't date, I don't do relationships and I don't fuck. Never have done these never will. Just having friends is enough. Do. Not. Ask. Me. Again. EVER.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT THROUGH EXPERIMENTS WITH KARMA AND ALL THAT SHIT? That the more you say "never" to something, the sooner it happens.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

I salute all the victimes that lost their lives, all the heroes that stood up and all those willing to rebuild what the terrorists destroyed.

(weyland yutani building better worlds mind flash)

As an outsider I can't do much from this point but to give those the honor they deserve regardless of our different countries.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm going to assume you said you were going to kill a whole bunch of babies, since I didn't read your post.

You are horrible for wanting to kill babies, since that's what I'm assuming you said. YOU HAVE ABANDONED YOUR COUNTRYMEN!!!!111

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Me? Mention sex? That gets very hard. I mean, at first it is, when it's all slow and you just want to get it all out of you. When you get going, though, you just can't. Can't stop. Can't stop.

Also, penis.

Anyway, if anyone here was personally hurt by 9/11, I salute your strength and stuff. No, really. I've heard of this thing being compared to the holocaust, which is pretty bad.

You what's a great phrase?

"________ is like watching slugs fuck."

Trying to erase the past is just prolonging the inevitable future.

Thank you, O Wise One. May the Force be with You in your ignoring what people say and then somehow condemning them for what you think they might have said based on the first 3 words in their 5 paragraph post.

And that's what pisses me off about this, shadowwall. You never read the goddamn thing. You literally read the first 3 words and formed your opinion from there.

I made more posts explaining what was in the post, and you spewed out some melodramatic nonsense that suggested you didn't read those, either.

No matter what I say, no matter how many times I explain it, you will never, ever change your bizarre notion that I was somehow shitting on the memory of 9/11.

We are not having a conversation here. I say something, you ignore it, you imagine me saying some weird shit in it's place, and you attack me for the weird shit.

I have tried to figure out how you could have possibly done this logically, and I honestly can't. I have no idea how your brain did that. You ignored the post, and then responded to it. It makes no sense.

This will never, ever progress, and for that reason we're done talking about it.

And here you have your future.

You really do dissapoint me.

Shadowwall, what about this are you not comprehending?

READ THIS POST. READ EVERY SINGLE WORD.

Idiot, I WAS ON YOUR SIDE. That's why this is so perplexing. I agreeeeee with you. In the "Big Deal" vs. "Not Big Deal" argument, I'm firmly on the "Big Deal" side. How is this not yet obvious? 9/11 was tragic and horrible and traumatic, and a kind of symbolic boogeyman for me and lots of other people for many years now.

Explaining this was the whole point of my original post.

ON THE OTHER HAND, worse tragedies have happened since, and that was Deathwraith's point; we don't remember them every year. The point of MY post was to point out the whole "symbolic boogeyman" part, and that it was more than just the death toll that made 9/11 so scary.

I tried to explain where both sides were coming from and, ironically, AVOID a Big Stupid Internet Fight.

You would know that if you had read the post. You didn't. You stopped reading 3 words in and proceeded to attack me for something I didn't say, and you know it.

Now either say something that takes the above into consideration, or say nothing. I'm not explaining this again.

It's cool, DD, it's cool. We've established a very long time ago that Shadowwall, at his core, is an utter dumb bitch. It's alright for me to exploit that for other people's entertainment, but you're still a mod, so you should probably not go disappointing him, or he'll tell you that you have to change 80% of your life and then request a ban for the both of you.

I know, I know, I should have ended this ages ago, it's just...

Christ.

Yeah, Christ is the cause of all sorts of weird shit.

jesus_rocks.jpg

Atleast that "utter dumb bitch" managed to insult you when all the others are buying your bullshit.

And DD you dissapointed me cause you kept harrashing onto me but failed too see that. I am in your eyes a troll and should be ignored.
Wy are you even talking to me ?

The only things on this site that are not junk:

-Pv2 (but he certainly thinks i'm junk)
-The fact that everyone is buying DW bullshit and so an interesting feature
-Info + upcoming info AVP

And where are the mods and all the good people saying this is not according to the rules ?!
Yet another sign this is all junk