IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

As of 8/28/2011 I am now 21! Yay I survived 21 years of life! I also had my first drink on my birthday which went pretty well. My first drink was Patron Tequila and it's pretty damn good. Strong but good, I didn't get drunk and I sure as hell didn't do a 21 for 21. So yeah I'm still alive. Oh and Harpy wanted me to tell you all that she won't be back for six months now. She wants to get a head start and all I guess.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

How would you know what's good and what's strong if you've only ever had one drink? Seriously, Neko, at 21 you should be smarter than to say that, you're making me look bad. Or wait, are people only smart at 21 in the countries where they become adults at 18?

Anyway, you go and tell Harpy that she needs internet to get through college and that it only takes two minutes to look at this site and notice that no one did anything interesting yet.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Ok I said it was strong because it made my head full fuzzy and I said good because of the taste. Plus that was the first time I had an alcoholic drink save for the few times I asked my Mom or Dad for a sip of wine. So I guess the reason I used the words "strong" was because my body isn't use to alcohol. Excuse me if it sounded stupid.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm not going to be on because I want to get a head start and being online just for recreation isn't goin to help me at all. That's why I'm going to be gone for quite some time. Maybe not six months and I'll still drop by and I'll still RP. I've got alot ahead of me and I would also like to make my family proud. Especially my parents and my uncles. So that's why I'm going to be taking a long break.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Just remember don't use alcohol as a stress reliever, otherwise you'll end up like me; sitting in a dark room drinking a large glass of scotch/whiskey/gin by yourself most nights.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

"sitting in a dark room drinking a large glass of scotch/whiskey/gin by yourself most nights."

Sounds like the architect.

@DW
Good to know but it looks to crowdy in there.
I'll probably just join an alien clan on of these years that actually has a hive and a few eggs.

Harpy, I don't think you understand how college works. Your head-start in college is your performance in highschool.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Still, it doesn't hurt to get a leg up on things the first week or so.

"Your head-start in college is your performance in highschool."

It all depends upon the school, not all of them really give a damn about your high school grades. Mostly its just about money and how much you want to spend.

FIY, if anyone wants to earn a little extra cash, contact me I need another mule to help me illegally import nerf firearms into Australia. You can also contact The Doctor for any details.

Wait... Nerf? Those foam rubber things? Those are illegal?

College is more about you personally, than about the teachers. I meant "performance in college" as in how much you've managed to become a person willing to learn and understand things and think for yourself, rather than your grades and how well you remembered what other people said. If you go "OH BOY I'M IN COLLEGE I GOTTA FINALLY START BEING A SMART PERSON" then your head start will take about a year and a half.

@DD, this is Australia you're talking about, it's illegal to be more knowledgeable than a policeman.

Yeah, but... Nerf? The same country that produced a man leaping onto the backs of crocodiles for the sheer hell of it has a problem with little foam rubber darts? The hell?

THEY BAN VIDEO GAMES MAN.

How did the descendants of a penal colony end up so tight-assed?

... Wait, don't answer that.

As I was saying before, I decided to just go with one of those online colleges because I have four dogs. I said I wasn't going to be on much because I wanted to focus on my classes. Not so I would seem smarter I just happen to take my education very serious. I'm not stupid just serious. Anything else?

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Neko don't get drunk drink like you have good sense. Harpy please tak eyour education serious. Oh and for those in college can you invent brain bleach? Please? I'll do anything you want!!!

>I just happen to take my education very serious.

OBVIOUSLY NOT SERIOUSLY ENOUGH TO GRAMMAR THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

Why do you care about proper grammar so much? I've accepted the fact not to expect it from most of the people that visit the site, honestly I just stopped caring.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DeathWraith

Harpy was probably in a bad mood. People tend to fuck up on their grammar when angry. Now I don't know her of course but BloodHarpy doesn't seem stupid. Some people here and I'm not going to name any of these people(Yeah you idiots know who you are!) make no sense at all! Either way certain changes in ones life can have an effect on their mood.

With that said the Saints are going pwn the Packers! Anyone who says otherwise can suck my dick.

Ok can everyone please stop fussing over me and what I post? Please? It's getting kind of creepy.

Anyway I just found this video of a spider.
http://thebubble.msn.com/#/video/?id=585b0840-c367-4c01-9389-0de209ace8be

I'm pulling for the Saints!