Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Don't you mean Teh Gay Science?!

Yeah... That's all I used that semester of Philosophy for; making lame Nietzsche-based puns.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 12 years ago

This is bay far the world's worst idea ever!
http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2011/02/07/mankini_CdUBy_37155.jpg
Why? That is all I ask why?

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

I am fucking bored tonight, that is for about 4 more hours until i start getting shitfaced!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Yeah I've been drifting back and forth waiting for someone to post. I thought this was Saturday Viva La Weekend! What gives?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

What gives?

Work sucks.

Especially if you work at a "massage parlor."

Get it?! Get it?!?!

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

^O.O. Ok soooo how's everyone's Sunday going?

meh cant complain im waiting for the chow hall to open so i can get some food and for the Jets to murder the bengals tonight for the preseason game

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

@DD: When you're a hooker, it's not your job that sucks... it's you!

...Actually your job still kinda sucks, but, but... never mind.

I was going to find that picture with he bad teeth again, but decided against it.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Gladiator and Monkey(my Pug) chewed up a pair of my boots today. Damn it. On the upside they weren't favorite pair of boots.

e erg gr gr, i am bored off my ass at work today...

Doesn't your work involve leaping out of a car in slow motion while dual-wielding machine guns to take out a bunch of flying cyborg terrorists, or am I misinformed?

well thats close but more or less i am programing a telephone network with my toes while i am jumping out of said car with said machine guns.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

My job SUCKS. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do as far as a job goes.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

I heard mealworm grower is a funny one.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

I want to run professional boar hunter kennel. Own five or six Dogo Argentinos and basically make a living being paid to hunt feral pigs and wild boar accross the country. You have to pay me extra if you want me to track and kill a bear or mountain lion. For the latter I get to keep the head and the skin. Plus I decided hutning on horseback is better than on foot or ATV. The reason being you don't get tired and if a 500 pound Razorback male sneaks up on you the horse will sense him.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Well good luck.

Providing you know how to track these animals you should be fine, make sure that you keep spacing inbetween every participant, you don't want to get knocked down like bowling pins if the animal your hunting panics and charges in your groups direction.

Also what if I wanted the head and skin of my resent Mountain lion kill? would I have to buy it from you?

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=98670

I think this clip speaks for itself.

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.