Digitalfeared, Yautja, 12 years ago

When someone scratches your girl... "SON OF A B@@@@, I just painted her." Sounds like the greats fail wedding ever... Followed by devorce and your fiance gets the car.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

No it wasn't a racist joke.

But um... make sure youwash her after you... you know..."wax" her lol

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

hey man, dont get me wrong, a lamborgini Diablo SVT 10 is my dream car, but i will never have enough money in the world to buy one, unless i sign my life away with EOD then ill spend my entire bonus buying a used one so meh challenger will have to do.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

My dream car is a Chevy Camaro ZL1 painted rally yellow with black racing stripes and an Autobot insignia on the steering wheel. That and a GMC Topkick jacked-up, black paint job and two smoke stacks. The truck is just for the boar hunting business I wanna start. Hey that reminds me does anyone know anyone who hunts boar with dogs?

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

No not really. My boyfriends knows a couple of guys who hunt boar in Louisiana every now and then. I forgot what kind of dogs they used I know one guy owned three dogs that looked like solid white American Pit Bull Terriers. I forgot what they were called though.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I found an article claiming the The Lion King is secretly fascist.

Enjoy.

Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Uncle Walt regularly attended meetings of the American Nazi Party in Hollywood, where Mein Kampf sold like hotcakes at corner newsstands. It comes as no surprise that Nazism resonated with Disney"

Donald_nazi.jpg

Oh Donald, you were a bad boy!

It's funny, i heard similar things about The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek and some others. We're surrounded by evil media, shit!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Whoe, whoe! I just got to chime in here on this car issue.

"Challengers are one of the best cars around. They got Ferrari's and Lambos beat hands down."

Ahaha.

Okay look children, even the low end Porsche's beat the hell out of anything dodge has produced for the last 15 years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge Italian car fan. I just hate dodge, GM, and most of the Japanese cars. I can make that statement because I work on that shit every day of the week.

So you can 'think' whatever you want, just know that your wrong when it comes to the quality of dodge cars and trucks.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Oh look, another female hybrid who thinks I shouldn't piss her off. Don't you people ever learn?

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

well v2 i must say im not a big fan of dodge ether, but! The Challenger has always been one of my favorite cars, and in regards to Mebber, I do say nice post my good sir, my hat is off to you! And DW do they ever learn?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Fair enough Peterson, and play nice DW didn't DD send you through that sensitivity training course he taught?

Interesting. Though I have to be honest I wasn't bluffing. I rarely bluff.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

Just for future reference, the 3 running conversations are: Cars, Hybrid arguments, and the secret antisemitic beliefs of Walt Disney. The question is: could we somehow combine them?

Cars, Hybrid arguments, and the secret antisemitic beliefs of Walt Disney. How do we combine those? Not sure how but it can be done.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

It's official I like the Hellsing series. Well I just like....you know what I just leave that part out.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Oh don't worry I get it. Trust me I get it. ;)

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

Get what? What am I missing?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wel could argue that hybrid cars are walt disney's antisemitic plan, because he's a vampire.

Anyway, that new one, you seem to be under the impression that if I piss you off, you somewhow get to do something about it. Why would you think that? I just don't understand you people, seriously, what's the point of telling people not to piss you off in your profile? Do you come here expecting people to want to piss you off as soon as they see you? If so, then why would you think that "lol im tuff on the internet so dun piss me off" is going to stop them? I mean what could you do, get angry and say bad things about the bad people?

DarkRogue, Yautja, 12 years ago

^I don't think she actually means you. I think maybe she's had people harass her before and so she just warning anyone who might try to harass her before hand.

^Correct. And that was on a blog talking about dogs and some piece of shit waste of a human life harped on me about my comments. This has happend several times and I got tired of it and decided that next person who pisses me off is going to know it. My whole post on the new memebers threads is basically me saying "if you have any issues with me keep them to yourself". Not a remark towards anyone imparticular. That is all.