Mebber, Yautja, 12 years ago

Boxxy is a communist herself , better improve your intel. Her armies ARE the global communist conspiracy, and in that case the source doesn't have any balls you could kick in. You shouldn't do so anyway. Communism failed because no human is wise enough to be the almighty one who has to make all the decisions, but as we know queen boxxy isn't a mere human. She's a omnipotent overbeeing, just like god- only better(she has breasts!). So bow down before her, join her armies, fuck democracy and become a future member of the glorious society she'll create very soon (she's currently not willing to do so because of a godly version of pms, but that will pass by sooner or later).
And you surely don't want to be on the losing side if she takes over the world- she'll force all of her enemies to procreate with creatures similiar to DDs burrito and to eat the offspring afterwards.

Edit1: Side note- we should never again moan about how dead this board is and how much better it was with more active members if we call newbies who try to participate in one of the few active threads this board has to offer "new random whiney guys".

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Mebber, your understanding of monarchy is all fucked up. I'm gonna forgive you for all that blasphemy, because I couldn't even explain how incredibly wrong that is if I had to condemn toy. For love, for kingdom, for Boxxy.

nei7ok.jpg

Made this after Peterson got an Eye of Ra tattoo. I thought there should be an Eye of Boxxy. Stand in awe at my amazing Paint skills.

Pah! We'll see who of us will have to eat the own deformed offspring after her rise to power, until then just go ahead and try to please the erratic queen of communism with your goofy art. It won't work, it needs more than that to impress her.

By the way, nice work. Not enough to please the queen, but nice nevertheless. I think i saw a picture with similar artistic quality during my last practic training in a kindergarten, the kid was very gifted.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

You never go full walker!

dude-wait-what.jpg

Digitalfeared, Yautja, 12 years ago

I resent the "whiney noobs" or whatever comment. I am merely new to this forum, but i have been at many others (cortex, facepunch, etc) And to that I say...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZNmEYOA6GIg/SFvru4t7uUI/AAAAAAAAAJo/8sDa95TViDU/s1600/omg.jpg

and simply i say good game, sadly our boards intelligence level is at an all time low. and thus all members must be reminded that our Queen is the one and Only Almighty Boxxy

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ah! It's good to be back! I feel normal and insane again! I am back for real this time guys!

Digitalfeared, Yautja, 12 years ago

so... what race is this boxxy?(i'm not listening to a predator lol)

@BloodHarpy
"Ah! It's good to be back! I feel normal and insane again!"

You better don't let your clan leader hear that; i remember saying him something deprecative about people who feel insane because of this thread.

@Digitalfeared
Boxxy is no pred, at least not a pure-blooded. She is a Predalien/Newborn/Cthulactus-hybridqueen, presented in the comic book
"Weyland-Yutani Chronicles IX: The Xylomorph Inccident".

You see, no need to worry. And now bow down before her and follow her orders.

Harpy, you're no longer subleader.

Everyone else, Boxxy is to be associated with only two words: Queen and Order. She is the Undisputed, Eternal Queen of All Internets. What the shit do you mean what race is she, she's obviously caucasian. If i see any of you talk about Boxxy in relation to anything else I'm gonna shove shadow up your asses (don't worry, there's enough of her for everyone). Except Mebber I guess, because he's one of those silly Cthulhu worshippers and Cthulhu is almost as fat and starving for attention as shadow, so you gotta understand why he has his minions making stuff up about other people.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

So your gonna shove Cthulhu up Mebbers ass instead of Shadow are ya DW, very generous of you to give her a break.

IceNeko, Yautja, 12 years ago

"Ah! It's good to be back! I feel normal and insane again!"

Hey I tried to warn her but no one ever does what I say. Way to go jackass.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Yeah and you can kiss my ass.

Well in regards there is only one single being higher then boxxy, and that is.... Satan. cut and dry no ifs ands or buts about it! This post has Petersons Stamp of approval!

GrimReaper, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Aw come on cool it you two. Anyway I'm am back at last after taking a a few spur of the moment trips. I went to Mexico last week, didn't have fun at all. Some asshole tried to steal my dogs, I drank some kind of alcoholic drink there and it made me sick as hell, I got caught in the middle of a bar fight and to top it all off one of my friends almost got bitten by a Coral Snake. So life's great how the fuck is everyone else doing?

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Harpy got de-moted(guess I got it right), she got a new computer, she moved, got a new job to pay for her car and house note, got two more dogs and seems to be more of a crab lately for some reason. Maybe lack of sleep I guess but oh well glad to be back.

^ Oh, that's what your name was. Well guys, welcome back, THANKS FOR NOT BEING HERE WHEN YOU WERE NEEDED BY THE WAY but don't worry, it's all cool.

So anyway, Harpy, you'll get your subleader spot back eventually, there is no better candidate, seriously. But if you mention being insane in this thread again I'm gonna go and kiss your OTHER cousin's ass until she accepts to take over the clan in my stead.

Scythe, Yautja, 12 years ago

^Well I'm finaly back after being grouded. I tried to join your clan a while back along with some other guy(Gun something something I dunno what his name was/is) but due to being grounded I wasn't active enough. Anyway I'm back now and once again feel awkward. I survived the fake rapture though.

^So i guess the cool new thing now is to start your post with ^ even though it's not addressed to the above post. I'm pretty sure everyone's gonna start doing this except Mebber because he's so edgy.

v